Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Morgan Fairchild out in Beverly Hills

  1. #1
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    44,583
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  2. #2
    Silver Member Heidi Ho 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    326

    Default

    The face is as bad as I thought but woah she is much heavier than I was expecting.

  3. #3
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    21,710

    Default

    She was on Days of Our Lives a year or two ago and looked just like this. I think the filler is just awful on her. But I don't blame her for gaining a few. She's been stick thin since the 70's. It must be a nice break to relax and not care.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  4. #4
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Thats a lot of make up for that running errands outfit
    Angeli likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #5
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,237

    Default

    I'm going to need to see some form of identification as proof that this is Morgan Fairchild.
    mtlebay likes this.

  6. #6
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    8,750

    Default

    Meh, she's 68 and doesn't look offensive (as opposed to say, Melanie Griffith?); I do like her t-shirt, though...

  7. #7
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I'm going to need to see some form of identification as proof that this is Morgan Fairchild.
    And not KE$HA, for instance.

    Because that's who I honestly thought it was when I saw the photo in Daily Mail.

  8. #8
    Elite Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Thats a lot of make up for that running errands outfit
    My mother owned her own beauty salon most of my life, so I was allowed to play with and wear makeup and do crazy things (at the time) with my hair way before most of my friends. Someone once told me that blue eyeshadow was made for my complexion/eye color, so I ran with it. I was really going for a Morgan Fairchild look from Falcon Crest. My father, who worked every Thursday night when Falcon Crest was on so he never knew that my mother let me stay up late and watch it with her, asked me one time when we were alone why I felt I needed to wear so much makeup. He particularly pointed out my blue eyeshadow and my bright blush. It kind of crushed me, but I totally get now how over the top I was being. I'll always have a soft spot for Morgan because of that crazy eye look she always had in the 80s and beyond.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

    Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.


  9. #9
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,323

    Default

    I think she looks horrible with that filler face, but I kinda love her. From what I know, she has always been witty, clever and down to earth.
    rollo likes this.

  10. #10
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    From what I know, she has always been witty, clever and down to earth.
    I totally agree, which is why I find this so disconcerting. But I've been looking at photos of her, and she has been making various adjustments over the years. At one point, she put in pretty massive implants that actually seem to have collided with each other.
    HWBL likes this.

  11. #11
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,880

    Default

    You know what? I was pleasantly surprised and was expecting much worse.

    I want that t-shirt.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.


  12. #12
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    My mother owned her own beauty salon most of my life, so I was allowed to play with and wear makeup and do crazy things (at the time) with my hair way before most of my friends. Someone once told me that blue eyeshadow was made for my complexion/eye color, so I ran with it. I was really going for a Morgan Fairchild look from Falcon Crest. My father, who worked every Thursday night when Falcon Crest was on so he never knew that my mother let me stay up late and watch it with her, asked me one time when we were alone why I felt I needed to wear so much makeup. He particularly pointed out my blue eyeshadow and my bright blush. It kind of crushed me, but I totally get now how over the top I was being. I'll always have a soft spot for Morgan because of that crazy eye look she always had in the 80s and beyond.
    As a 15 year old that wore metallic purple eyeshadow until my dad pointed out how bad it was and took me for a make up lesson, I feel you
    MohandasKGanja, Nevan and Beeyotch like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #13
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    As a 15 year old that wore metallic purple eyeshadow until my dad pointed out how bad it was and took me for a make up lesson, I feel you
    ^^^ the benefits of a woman whose dad managed various 1980s hair bands!
    witchcurlgirl and Novice like this.

  14. #14
    Elite Member Witchywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    I VOTED
    Posts
    4,645

    Default

    I like her Tshirt. Just wow wow boy has she ballooned up. I wonder if she is battling something.
    Last edited by Witchywoman; July 12th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.

  15. #15
    Elite Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    That's got to be a wig that she's wearing, no?
    Angeli likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

    Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Morgan Fairchild arrives at the Emmy Awards (08/27/2006)
    By SVZ in forum 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 26th, 2007, 04:40 PM
  3. Morgan Fairchild @ 59th Annual Daytime Emmys (06/15/07)
    By sjankis630 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 17th, 2007, 11:39 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 24th, 2006, 04:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •