Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kendall Jenner SHOVES assistant out of way as he invades her photo on red carpet at t

Bronze Member

Default Kendall Jenner SHOVES assistant out of way as he invades her photo on red carpet at t

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 17:24 AEST, 8 May 2018 | Updated: 19:21 AEST, 8 May 2018

Met Gala: Kendall Jenner shoves assistant out of way on red carpet | Daily Mail Online

Kendall Jenner was determined to get a good photo at Monday night's Met Gala in NYC.

The 22-year-old model was spotted shoving an assistant out of the way on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

And fashion fans were quick to notice as one Twitter used wrote: 'Who does kendall think she is? Did y'all see her push that security guy out of the way!?? #MetGala.'

Scroll down for video
    +14

Determined: Kendall Jenner was determined to get a good photograph at Monday night's Met Gala in NYC

'Kendall Jenner shows up to the #MetGala in the most bland toilet paper outfit and had the nerve to push one of the handlers out of the way who was just doing his job on the carpet #rude,' wrote another eye-witness.
    And one audience member posted: 'Just watched Kendall Jenner push a PA on the livestream I'm watching, but her outfit is toilet paper chic and I'm okay with it.'

Even though Kendall strong-armed her way to get the perfect shot, fans were not impressed with what she was wearing, going so far to call her the 'blandest person' at the yearly fashion event.
    One user wrote: 'Kendall Jenner is really the blandest person i’ve ever known, this year’s theme is all about opulence and decadence and she rolls up in a white jumpsuit???? i’m telling yall she’s the human version of the colour beige (sic)'.

+14

Rude: One Twitter commenter called the reality star rude for pushing the assistant

Another user commented: 'Kendall Jenner came through in her finest Fashion Nova jumpsuit. Use code “YAWN” for 10% off #MetGala'.
    While one Twitter user bemoaned the unfairness of the world: 'Kendall Jenner has all that money yet she can’t even follow one simple theme the wrong people always get to be rich'.
    While she caught flack for her tame and rather unimaginative take on the theme - opting for angelic without much flair - she still looked gorgeous as always.

+14

Not impressed: Kendall was branded the 'blandest person' at this year's Met Gala by Twitter

Catching heat! The 22-year-old model stepped out on Monday in an all-white ensemble alongside Virgil Abloh, the new artistic director of Louis Vuitton's men's wear, but fans were not impressed

+14

Model looks: She glowed under the lights wearing minimal jewelry outside of a set of dazzling earrings

+14

Carpet to carpet: There was an angelic air about Kendall's jumpsuit that flowed out at the ankles

+14

Sunday best: Kendall was on theme as she nailed her angelic look

+14

The future: She arrived with Virgil Abloh, the new artistic director of Louis Vuitton's men's wear, and possessed the look of a woman ready for the moment, opting for the sophisticated instead of the exposing

Rihanna, Amal Clooney and Donatella Versace joined Vogue editor Anna Wintour in chairing this year's star-studded Met Gala.
    Always the hottest ticket in New York, this year the gala takes on a religious theme: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
    With a dress code of Sunday Best, the red carpet is bound to be memorable.

twitchy2.0 likes this.

I don’t call that a shove but whatever makes a story these days..
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

That outfit is ugly and bland.
    DawnM74 likes this.

A*O

I love his klassy shoes!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

what a bland outfit.
    DawnM74 likes this.

"the human version of the colour beige" I love this comment so much
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

My god the pants have a train.
    Trixie and sprynkles like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Elite Member

At least Kendall followed the theme without being disrespectful. I'm not even Catholic but I hate this theme. So Victoria's Secret had to apologize after use of Native American headdress in one of their shows and this gets a pass? I see crosses left and right, placed on asses or crotches, pope's tiaras, latex nuns, this guy has a religious painting on his blazer. I don't think it's OK.
    These shallow people most likely have no idea about their significance. There was a chick, can't remember who, maybe Ariana Grande with a dress inspired by Sistine Chapel. I wonder if she did some reading about it, the bare minimum at least. My guess is she didn't.
    rollo, DawnM74, weathered1 and 3 others like this.

I know. But Hollywood has gone to the devil. It's leaking out all over the place.

As for the shoving, I've seen lots of 'celebrities' do it. There was a quite spectacular one at the Queen's festival thingy the other day. Luckily for him, I can't remember who shoved an equally famous person out of the way to stand next to a royal. On camera. They are all loathsome and shameless.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    They are all loathsome and shameless.
    And hate each other.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    "the human version of the colour beige" I love this comment so much
    An insult to the color beige.

Dull as dishwater. As usual.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She has his hand on his shoulder and that's a shove? I don't know...I call BS on this one. Show me a video to change my mind.

The outfit does suck but she's beautiful and I love the earrings.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

This entire family - from trash to extreme trash. Your plasticized kid makes a sex tape, and the rest of the grifters capitalize on it by doing...... nothing, and getting paid for it.
    Lily Bleu and DawnM74 like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

"toilet paper outfit"...LOL!
    DawnM74 and darksithbunny like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I won't start a thread just for her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information