Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By sprynkles
  • 2 Post By MsDark
  • 1 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Marie Claire 3rd Annual Image Makers Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Default Marie Claire 3rd Annual Image Makers Awards Red Carpet Roundup

A host of stars joined Tracee Ellis Ross, Emma Stone, Kiersey Clemons and Yara Shahidi for Marie Claire’s 3rd Annual Image Makers Awards on Thursday (January 11) in West Hollywood, California.
    Issa Rae: A part of me was longing for a more defined shape to this tangerine Prada gown, but between the colour, the all-over crystal embroidery and that infectious smile, I was totally charmed by this look.
    Michelle Monaghan: When I saw Michelle in this beige Alex Perry dress with matching Christian Louboutin ‘ Toufrou’ pumps, I was looking for a break in its one-noteness somewhere; but her Irene Neuwirth 18k gold, carved strawberry pink opal, turquoise and diamond pavé earrings weren’t enough.

Eiza Gonzalez: The actress continued to veer down a more romantic path wearing an Alex Perry black and white look styled with Sophia Webster ‘Natalia’ sandals, Jennifer Meyer jewels and a Lee Savage clutch.
    Kristin Davis: We’ve know the ‘SATC’ actress for serving up Park Avenue princess for so long, that it’s refreshing to see her opt for a more sleek look courtesy of Roland Mouret which she styled with lace booties.
    Heidi Klum: Unlike the Critics’ Choice Awards, Heidi’s Alex Perry sequin look felt a lot less predictable for this occasion. The only real issue is that we’ve seen this look twice before on Hong Chau and Camren Bicondova.

Katherine Langford: While I do love the sex appeal of this Dolce & Gabbana look, this jacket-worn-off-the-shoulder trend has a “forced” feel to it, which takes some of the gloss off the look.
    Sonequa Martin-Green: Some might say that the accessories for this Peter Pilotto Resort 2018 metallic look are overkill, but I think everything is working in perfect unison here.
    Olivia Culpo: I was pleasantly surprised by this simple Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini offering from Olivia.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I guess Eiza is wearing something I don't totally hate. I'd like to round up all the toeless booties and chuck them back down to hell.
    ChemicalHelena, fgg and Angeli like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Eiza wins. But the bar is so low I'm not sure what the prize would be.
    BelledeJour and Angeli like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Eiza's is my favourite look. I like Issa as well, her skin looks fantastic.

Michelle's skin though.... wtf. Her skin is equally shiny as her dress.

Can I just take this opportunity to be shallow AF and say that I really don't like Michelle Monaghan and her smug face and I'm kind of laughing at her because she's wearing a beige cellophane (?) dress and think she looks like the bee's knees?

However, I am intrigued by the description of her earrings.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

And what is the image they are going for exactly? Tacky and fug?
    fgg likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information