Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Prince William & Kate Middleton, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle

Default Prince William & Kate Middleton, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle

Royal Family at Sandringham for Christmas

FYI: Meghan is wearing a Sentaler coat, Stuart Weitzman shoes, a Chloe bag, and Birks earrings.
    Kate is wearing a Miu Miu coat.

Last edited by dowcat; December 25th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I love Kate's outfit. I would wear that myself. I want to like Meghan's but can't.

I see Harry's bald spot is spreading quickly.
    HWBL and levitt like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

I like Meghan's look. The brown tones are very pretty.

I like the color of Prince Philip's coat. It's a great shade of green.
    HWBL and fgg like this.

Elite Member

Hats are ridiculous and fun as usually. I like the hat wore by that girl next to Prince Philip. Some people seem to think Meghan's hat looks like emoji poo. Kate is not wearing a hat but I'll give her a pass since she's pregnant and maybe needed something warmer. Meghan is hanging again on Harry while he keeps his hands in his pockets. But I guess that's the way it works for them.
    Camilla doesn't look good. I know she never does but now it's worse than usual.

^^^I know people don't like to compare, but I noticed Harry not holding her hand and in contrast to his brother who is holding his significant others hand. And the maybe it's because she is pregnant doesn't fit because he's done it when she wasn't. I don't get good vibes for Harry and Meghan. I hope I am wrong, but something is just off about it. I wish them well though.
    redcat, A*O, clairescavys and 1 others like this.

I don't see anything with Harry holding her hand. I look at Meghan as being nervous and holding on to him. I do that at parties sometimes when I don't know many people but, once the booze hits I'm good.
    Some say he looks too in love with her and she's faking it. Other says she's clingy and he's faking it. Well never know
    HWBL likes this.

Naw, they're all fine. I think, contrary to prevailing opinion, Meghan's a bit nervous. I think she's starting to get just a glimmer of an inkling that this is not just an endless stream of red carpets. There are gazoodles of protocols and curtsies and Royal etiquettes that charm and beauty will not compensate for - and I think Harry's a bit nervous for her too. He always sticks his hand in his jacket like that when he's a bit unsure, or particularly solemn. His brother and father do the same thing.

You know who looks as happy and natural as I can ever remember? Kate and Will, lol! They look pleased as punch to have some of the glare taken off them. Must be especially wonderful for Kate not to be the 'vulgar commoner' anymore. Or, perhaps I should say not the most egregious vulgar commoner, right, A*O?

Elite Member

I remember their pics at a wedding or garden party earlier this year and she was holding him the same way. But as I said, if that works for them, fine.

I like hats on the whole, but Meghan's looks a bit too acorn for my taste.

I don't care for anything Kate has on here, but she looks relaxed and happy.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Meghan looks rail thin. Does she have any calves at all in that boots? You can see how nervous she is and how much she does not belong into that group of people. She will grow into that, but right now, she looks a little lost.
    Daphodil likes this.

Love Meghan's coat, though it looks too big on her. I don't like the brown boots or hat.

Billy shaved the top of his head or did the rest of his hair fall out? Harry must save what's left of his hair!
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

I adore what Katherine is wearing, especially the coat. I think she always looks wonderful when she's pregnant; the extra weight looks great on her.
    Not a fan of Meghan's coat or boots, but beige/browns are my least favorites anyway.
    Waterslide likes this.

I think Kate looks great and Meghan looks fine too. It must be nerve-wracking for her. They are not even married yet.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

I don't see the big deal with her holding onto his arm. That's just how some couples interact rather than hold hands, arm around the shoulders, etc. Jessica Simpson always holds onto her husband's arm, and I feel like JLo does that with all of her partners as well. It's sort of a non-issue to me.

I like Meghan's coat a lot but there's just so much BROWN. Saddle-like bag, gloves, gross looking boots, the hat... it's just too much brown. Perhaps her stylist is still the horrid Jessica Mulroney in Canada, so I'm not surprised at all by this mess I believe Jessica also styles our PM's wife, and I also think she looks terrible at most events.

I think Kate's coat fits her wonderfully and looks great on her, I just don't like plaid. It's festive though.

I prefer Kate's outfit. I'm not really a fan of beige and brown in general and that hat is a rather ugly shade of brown.
    Beeyotch and Sylkyn like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information