Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Nevan
  • 1 Post By redcat
  • 2 Post By gas_chick
  • 2 Post By Timetoout
  • 2 Post By stella blue
  • 1 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By Laurent

Thread: Reese Witherspoon In Giorgio Armani – WSJ Magazine 2017 Innovator Awards

Default Reese Witherspoon In Giorgio Armani – WSJ Magazine 2017 Innovator Awards

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I'll pass and she should have.

It must be so hard to dress her. She’s tiny but has a bust.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

Daughter is pretty but kind of generic. I hope she doesn't plan to become a model soon.
    arie_skop likes this.

Ava is pretty. I am sure it isn't that hard to dress Reese she just has awful taste.
    czb and panic like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Ava is pretty. I am sure it isn't that hard to dress Reese she just has awful taste.
    I think she's just got either bad taste in formal wear or isn't really suited to it. I love her casual looks (and yes, I know they lean toward the southern-ladies-who-lunch style, I still like it.)

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Daughter is pretty but kind of generic. I hope she doesn't plan to become a model soon.

These model jobs are so strange. Actors usually have something quirky about their faces. Their children are "pretty" but if they missed the quirky gene then they just look bland. If they got the quirk, then they look like a weird cheap imitation. Their parents shove them into model jobs but they usually don't have the figure for modeling. Only Gigi and Bella seem to have that unique quirk and the figure. But even Kaia Gerber is just a cheap knock off of her mother. Don't even get me started on Christie Brinkley's kid. Very little talent or drive. It's simple for them to just walk into a job because of the celeb factor. But they are generally useless and drive everyone nuts.
    arie_skop and redcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetoout View Post
    These model jobs are so strange. Actors usually have something quirky about their faces. Their children are "pretty" but if they missed the quirky gene then they just look bland. If they got the quirk, then they look like a weird cheap imitation. Their parents shove them into model jobs but they usually don't have the figure for modeling. Only Gigi and Bella seem to have that unique quirk and the figure. But even Kaia Gerber is just a cheap knock off of her mother. Don't even get me started on Christie Brinkley's kid. Very little talent or drive. It's simple for them to just walk into a job because of the celeb factor. But they are generally useless and drive everyone nuts.
    As opposed to all those models who worked sooooo hard to be six feet tall with good metabolism and a pleasant face. I mean, I get what you're saying about nepotism, but it's not like modeling is an equal opportunity, merit-based job. Now if Christie Brinkley Jr. was waltzing into a corner office VP position before she even went to college, that would be a different animal.
    arie_skop and redcat like this.

There just aren't enough reality shows to go around, so some of them have no choice but to be models.

But actually, haven't actresses/celebs been taking the print ad jobs away from "real" models for years now? The lines have blurred, and celeb kids are now getting all these modeling jobs. I liked the supermodel era much better, when it really was based on looks, not celebrity pedigree.
    Timetoout likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    As opposed to all those models who worked sooooo hard to be six feet tall with good metabolism and a pleasant face. I mean, I get what you're saying about nepotism, but it's not like modeling is an equal opportunity, merit-based job. Now if Christie Brinkley Jr. was waltzing into a corner office VP position before she even went to college, that would be a different animal.

I'm not talking about someone who actually has the physical requirements to be a model That's why I mentioned GIGI and Bella. But a lot of them do not have the physical requirements to be a model and are only hired because of the draw of their parent's name. Kaia Gerber is just a pretty face. She looks like any high school girl out there. Reese's daughter has a flat boring face. They are pretty but they do not have the bone structure or the physical requirements to be a model. Sailor Brinkley Cook does not have the physical proportions to be a swimsuit model. It's actually a little creepy that her mom is pushing for it. If they weren't the child of a famous person they'd be laughed away.

They are Tori Spellings and Rob Reiner's of acting.

ETA Just found this. Obviously it's been photoshopped to death. But it's still really obvious they aren't SI material This is Sears magazine. It's a little weird and sad.

Last edited by Timetoout; November 3rd, 2017 at 03:57 PM.

I erroneously used to think that Ava was Reese made over, but she's actually her father in blonde extensions.
    arie_skop likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

i think eva's really pretty and reese look great.

i don't like the sleeves or that weird tile pattern on the upper part of reese's dress, but if it had prettier sleeves and was a solid black up top, i'd love it.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by Timetoout View Post
    I'm not talking about someone who actually has the physical requirements to be a model That's why I mentioned GIGI and Bella. But a lot of them do not have the physical requirements to be a model and are only hired because of the draw of their parent's name. Kaia Gerber is just a pretty face. She looks like any high school girl out there. Reese's daughter has a flat boring face. They are pretty but they do not have the bone structure or the physical requirements to be a model. Sailor Brinkley Cook does not have the physical proportions to be a swimsuit model. It's actually a little creepy that her mom is pushing for it. If they weren't the child of a famous person they'd be laughed away.

They are Tori Spellings and Rob Reiner's of acting.

ETA Just found this. Obviously it's been photoshopped to death. But it's still really obvious they aren't SI material This is Sears magazine. It's a little weird and sad.

Bella should thank both her family and plastic surgery for her modelling career, pre - PS she looked quite average. Now she has an ok look with pretty eyes.

Kaia is a pretty kid but that's about it. I don't think she has a unique look or great (face) bone structure to be a top model but thanks to her mum, she will score top modelling jobs.

Thread Information