Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0

Thread: Queen Letizia of Spain in six different outfits

Default Queen Letizia of Spain in six different outfits

Zarzuela Palace: In Madrid on Tuesday (October 17), she brought easy sophistication to an approachable Zara floral dress that could have turned rather aging with its granny’s sofa print were it not for her fun bob and dark pumps.

‘Princesa De Asturias’ Awards 2017 – Day 1: This is the very incarnation of what the colour ‘royal blue’ should be. I love how this Felipe Varela plisse dress glides so beautifully with its minimalistic elegance. Yet, it is quickly escalated to high glamour via her sparkling jewels and sleek ponytail at the first day of the awards on Thursday (October 19).

‘Princesa De Asturias’ Awards 2017 – Day 2: The next day, a return to florals saw her wear this Carolina Herrera Resort 2018 frock that was imbued with a girlish spirit while still maintaining its appropriate sense of refinement.

‘Princesa De Asturias’ Awards 2017 – Day 2: Later on day 2 of the ‘Princesa De Asturias’ Awards, Queen Letizia changed into another Felipe Varela design that truly showcased the dramatic power of a black and white colour palette. This dress was so striking by virtue of the bodice’s precise cut of the bodice that swept into the flowy skirt for a look that oozed with modern-day, old-Hollywood elegance.

Porenu Visit: Understated sophistication was not lost in her more casual outings, either, as every detail was considered in this ensemble seen on Saturday (October 21). There was nothing not incredibly classic about this baby-blue Hugo Boss sweater paired with Massimo Dutti checked wide-leg trousers

Journalism Awards: Rounding out her spree of looks, she donned an Angel Schlesser jumpsuit for the Journalism Awards on Thursday (October 26) in Madrid. The silken glamour of this burgundy hue was such a richly dramatic colour for her, and I like how she didn’t apologize for it—even echoing the shade in her lipstick.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She looks nice. But I'm seeing some PS tightness around her eyes.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I like the long blue dress. The rest are either mumsy or boring or both.
    rollo and gas_chick like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Funny, I was just thinking that I could picture Kate wearing all of these except the blue one.
    sputnik likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

The flowery trend can die any time it likes. I agree that she looks best in the blue dress although I think she looks fab in burgundy as well.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I like the blue one.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information