Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gas_chick

Thread: ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Premiere

Default ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Premiere

Millie Bobby Brown: Judging by your comments yesterday, it seems that you are longing for Millie to display a more youthful style. One that better represents her tender 13 years. I do love this Calvin Klein leather dress for its chic appeal, but it sounds like you want something more playful.

Natalia Dyer: I have been obsessed with Natalia’s style since her epic red Miu Miu moment, and this Christopher Kane Resort 2018 only enhances my love. So poised and graceful for someone so young, Natalia has such a commanding presence in this lace-frilled gown. Demure yet infused with a light, modern spirit, this was my favourite look of the night.

Sadie Sink: I love when big brand dress young talent, and Chanel is one of those brands which has always done this. Sadie’s black and white Chanel Fall 2017 is the perfect mix of classic and youthful.

Winona Ryder: It’s classic, simple and black for Winona. We wouldn’t expect anything else.

Cara Buono: The actress looked truly radiant in Cristina Ottaviano. Her sequin off the shoulder gown is exquisite.

Maika Monroe: The 24-year-old actress showcased a more sultry brand of red carpet glamour for this occasion, donning a flame red Stella McCartney Bernice gown.

Noah Schnapp: The young actor is already known for his sharp suiting options, but opted to go for something more fun, playful and boisterous on this occasion. I love the suede red trousers especially, but the whole combo works perfectly.

Finn Wolfhard: Keeping up his suited and booted red carpet present, the young star looked sharp in this dual-coloured Prada suit, with a turtle neck adding some panache.

Caleb McLaughlin: Rounding out a trio of super cute sharp looks, my first reaction was shorts in October? But then quickly remember where he is and I am.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

i like MBB's leather shirt dress but not on her. she looks like a 40 yo. the boys look cute.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Love these kids. Natalia needs some food.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I wouldn't have recognised 11, I like her curly hair better
    I love the boys, they're adorable
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Millie Bobby Brown looks 40... wrong dress and way too much makeup

Thread Information