Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 7 Post By emkat

Thread: Natalia Dyer in Oscar de la Renta

Default Natalia Dyer in Oscar de la Renta

You might know her as Nancy Wheeler in Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things.’ While up-and-coming starlet Natalia Dyer’s character—or even her style—may precede her, she’s carving out a name for herself both on-screen and on the red carpet.

Discovery’s ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ World Premiere: For the New York City premiere on July 19, Natalia embraced a jungle print in this mini dress that was notable for its vibrant collection of tropical hues.

‘Stranger Things’ Comic Con Press Conference: Demure and darling—but with a graphic boldness in the floral print—she balanced ladylike sophistication with girly fun in this Oscar de la Renta frock while at Comic-Con 2017 on July 22.

Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Party: All dressed up and ready to party, Natalia was glowing and golden in another Oscar de la Renta dress that had a similar pouf skirt but its own distinct personality. The shimmery hue was the focal point here—together with her dramatic oxblood lip—so Meira T Designs jewels and Jimmy Choo ‘Romy’ pumps merely played supporting roles.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Don't know who she is, but she's either 14 years old, or anorexic, or both. She makes the Jolie look well-fed.
    Beeyotch, Lalasnake and fgg like this.

I can't stand the glorification/tolerance/encouragement of her blatant eating disorder. She shouldn't be cast in anything until someone gets her some help.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Elite Member

Is she wearing trainers a lot IRL? Because her feet remind me of tennis players going to pre-tournament parties, their bodies are tanned but their feet aren't.

She really needs a sandwich. She looks sick.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't know that girl but she doesn't look healthy.

Thread Information