• 3 Post By czb
  • 2 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 3 Post By redcat
  • 4 Post By levitt
  • 1 Post By ADel
  • 1 Post By stella blue

Thread: Rihanna In Giambattista Valli Couture

Default Rihanna In Giambattista Valli Couture

Rihanna In Giambattista Valli Couture – ‘Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets’ London Premiere

Last edited by dowcat; July 24th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

czb

that bodice is awful. even on the model.

Gmafb.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well, who knew? Rihanna has ginormous boobs.

Put on a few pounds? No problem. Just push those udders up till nobody sees anything but potential spillage.
    arie_skop and I'mNotBitter like this.

Elite Member

Is she pregnant?
    rollo, sparkles and I'mNotBitter like this.

They aren't ginormous boobs. They are just squashed up to her neck!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Spectacularly atrocious. What on earth made her think this was at all flattering to her bustline? Do they not have mirrors where she got dressed?
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Is she pregnant?
    You know, that thought popped into my head a couple of weeks ago when she just looked thick all over. It would be interesting for gossip... whose the daddy????

RiRi blew up!

I think she borrowed that from Aretha Franklin.
    holly likes this.

I understand she might be uncomfortable with her weight gain, but god that's no reason to hide it in those tent like dresses she's been wearing lately !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Her face is stunning as usual.
    The dress is awful, but I think that the darker red one on the model is slightly better (I mean, it's still ugly, but at least the colour is pretty).

That duvet cover is too big for her. And her boobs look ridiculous up around her ears.

Well that looks super uncomfortable.

Bronze Member

Rihanna has worked with music video director Anthony Mandler on more than a dozen music videos, the first being "Unfaithful" (2006). "We've done 16 videos together; they're not all tough, Yeah, I mean, I'm known for the 'Disturbia's and the 'Russian Roulette's and things like that, but 'Only Girl (In the World)' is certainly an ethereal kind of empowering, beauty-filled video," Mandler said. Jocelyn Vena of MTV wrote, "Rihanna, like Madonna, also has a tendency to make truly thought-provoking music videos that fit the songs they represent. Smattered in between glitzier, more glamorous clips, Madge and Ri want us to think about bigger issues". Jon Bream of the Star Tribunecommented "[i]n the tradition of Madonna and Janet Jackson, Rihanna has become the video vixen of the '00s ... Rihanna has perfected the pout, the long-legged strut and trend-setting hairdos that keep women and men alike checking her out on YouTube."[212] George Epaminondas of InStyle considers Rihanna's music videos to be "cinematic" due to her "blend of lush island rhythms and swinging pop and ... mischievous sensuality." Tamar Anitai from MTV Buzzworthy listed "Disturbia" at number five on the "Buzzworthy's Top 5 Most Paranoid Music Videos" and said that "Paranoia never looked so supernaturally sexy!".

Rihanna performing at the Kollen Music Festival, June 2012

Many of her music videos were shot as short films exploring issues such as love triangles, abuse, and substance abuse romance, including "We Found Love" and "Man Down".[185] Her music video for "Umbrella" shows Rihanna's transition into adulthood and her newly adopted image.[215] The "dark, creepy" scenes of "Disturbia" have been compared to Michael Jackson's Thriller.[212][216] The video for "Russian Roulette" features Rihanna in a padded room playing a game of russian roulette with her partner. A scene of Rihanna being approached by a speeding car at night was compared to the altercation with Chris Brown. The Caribbean-inspired music video for "Rude Boy" was compared to rapper M.I.A.'s video "Boyz" by many critics for its colorful aesthetic similarities. In 2011, she released three controversial music videos about sadomasochism, rape, and domestic violence."Man Down", which features Rihanna shooting a man in a train station, was criticized by the Parents Television Council.[219] "We Found Love", which shows Rihanna and her love interest in a drug-filled unhealthy relationship, sparked criticism from the Rape Crisis Centre for its inappropriate message. But Charne Graham of the Houston Press defended the singer, asking, "Why should Rihanna's music videos get everyone riled up when others' equally sexual and controversial videos are in rotation? she just like[s] to make music videos that give us something to talk about."She is the first woman to pass two billion cumulative views on the music video website VEVO.As of December 2016, she has accumulated over 10 billion views on the site. Her VEVO YouTube channel is currently the fifth most subscribed channel on YouTube.
    Denis Armstrong of Canadian Online Explorer commented on her performance at the Ottawa Bluesfest, saying "her show was a Disney-esque choreographed fantasy of non-stop hip-swiveling, sassy attitude and personal endearments and a string of funky, sugar-free hits."Her performance of "Disturbia" at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards was ranked tenth best on the MTV Video Music Awards, according to a Billboard poll.Her revealing leather costumes during her Good Girl Gone Bad Tour were highly criticized by Malaysia's conservative Islamic party, who recommended that her concert tour should be banned.Whilst commenting on her third album's accompanying tour, The Times compared Rihanna's stage wardrobe styling to that of Janet Jackson and called her "a vision of Ann Summers couture in thigh-high boots and a few scraps of black PVC." In the October 2011 issue of British Vogue, Rihanna said her performance outfits and appearances are all an act; "hat's not me. That's a part I play. You know, like it's a piece of art, with all these toys and textures to play with"

Thread Information