Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 2 Post By HeartShapedBox

Thread: Miranda Kerr’s Tokyo Promotional Trip

Default Miranda Kerr’s Tokyo Promotional Trip

Sunday (July 9): Having just been traveling myself, I was experiencing major outfit envy at Miranda’s fresh and perfectly pulled-together flight look upon her arrival at Narita International Airport. She made airport-chic style look so easy in her cropped top from ThePerfext styled with a crisp white Saint Laurent blazer, and Ann Taylor floral pants. The accessories really pulled the whole look together, too, with the polished Samantha Thavasa bag and colour-block Salvatore Ferragamo block-heel sandals adding a sophisticated, wearable finish.
    Monday (July 10): While promoting Marukome organic miso product, the supermodel was the right kind of adorable in this polka-dot Alaia dress that I loved for its sweet, easy grace. Even the white Manolo Blahnik pumps were well-suited here.

Monday (July 10):
    Later on Monday, Miranda attended another Marukome promo event where she kept her sweet streak going strong in a star-printed P.A.R.O.S.H. dress whilst putting the white Manolos to good use again.

Tuesday (July 11): For her arrival at Japanese beauty clinic Takano Yuri’s 40th anniversary event in white dress, Miranda opted for the an easy, classic LWD with this A.L.C. number styled with Christian Louboutin sandals. The slight swingy flair of the skirt added just the right amount of flirty appeal.
    Tuesday (July 11): Rounding out her Tokyo tour in top form, she paid homage to her Japanese hosts in a Tadashi Shoji ‘Lucie’ gown from the Resort 2017 collection whilst celebrating Takano Yuri’s 40th Anniversary. The floral-print dress was the epitome of charming femininity with the parasol bringing a layer of delightful drama that I loved.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I do love that last dress.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

That first outfit is horrid.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She looks nice in all of these. I love the last dress especially.
    fgg and BelledeJour like this.

Thread Information