Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By czb

Thread: Zosia Mamet, Maria Shriver - 2017 ESPYS

Default Zosia Mamet, Maria Shriver - 2017 ESPYS

There were many other stars from sport and screen at the 2017 ESPYS on Wednesday (July 12) in LA.
    Lindsey Vonn: Putting on the glitz with an embellished LBD, the Olympic skier donned a Monique Lhuillier fringed mini paired with Sophia Webster ‘Rosalind’ sandals. However, ice skates would seem almost just as suitable, as the frock would also make for quite the va-va-voom figure skating costume.
    Russell Wilson: The football pro cut a dapper profile in a luxe Tom Ford ensemble, proving that the summer velvet trend is not exclusive to the female set.
    Zosia Mamet: Despite her favoured towering platform shoes, Zosia duly impressed me in this Miu Miu red ruffle dress, which saw her take baby steps towards a more sophisticated style. The frosted lip also needed an upgrade, and the necklaces were unnecessary, but these were baby steps, after all.

Simone Biles: Plagued by fit issues and creases, this Alexis Monsanto dress had potential given its radiant sapphire-purple hue. But, nothing else worked in its favour, as even the styling was overcooked with Charliel Apson jewels and head-scratching shoes.
    Issa Rae: While I appreciate her more directional approach in this Dries van Noten Spring 2017 design, her accessories didn’t follow suit. Her jewels—especially the necklaces and cross pendant—along with the black pumps created an oddly dated scenario. An Edie Parker clutch rounded out the look.

Draya Michele: The leg jut was not lost on Draya who wore a Tadashi Shoji Fall 2016 gown with Saint Laurent sandals. I do appreciate her simplified approach to styling the look, which helped marginally increase the elegance quotient.
    Jeremy Renner: With yet another rendition of summer velvet, this midnight-navy jacket just seemed even more warm-ish with the tonal navy shirt underneath.

Nastia Liukin: At this point, I was simply relieved to see a greater sophistication factor in play with this red Zachary The Label corset gown. The glamour continued in her statement earrings and centre-parted locks.
    Maria Shriver: I’m not sure this Monique Lhuillier Resort 2017 frock really jived with Maria’s style personality. Regardless, the high-low silhouette suffered from the visible creases, an awkward length, and metallic shoes that didn’t fit the picture.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Maybe the best I've ever seen Zosia look. I gotta say Maria Shriver looks nice here too even though I hate her shoes.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

czb

and i love simone biles but what she's wearing is a crime.
    gas_chick likes this.

Maria's dress looks like someone needs to take a steamer to it. In general she has been looking much better since splitting from the ogre hub.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information