Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Brando
  • 2 Post By stella blue
  • 1 Post By sputnik

Thread: Gucci Cruise 2018 Front Row

Default Gucci Cruise 2018 Front Row

Gucci Cruise 2018 Front Row

The front row at the Gucci Cruise 2018 fashion show which took lace a the Palazzo Pitti in Florence, Italy yesterday (May 29) was filled with famous faces, and some incredibly fashion-forward outfits.
    Kirsten Dunst: Fresh from her successful Cannes adventure, the actress was still in the mood to embrace colour wearing a Gucci Spring 2017 two-piece, with the skirt being the standout feature. We donít often see Kirsten rock bold patterns, so this added a fun element to her look.
    Donald Glover: The ĎAtlantaí star is a man of many talents; now he can add snappy dresser to the list too. You couldnít help but notice him as his outfit was the perfect combination of comfort and style. There is nothing better than a bold floral shirt on a fella, especially when tempered with a cool navy shorts and white leather Gucci ĎAceí sneakers. However, itís that wide-brimmed hat that really sells this look.
    Dakota Johnson: Proving that she is definitely ready for spring, Datokaís black halterneck Gucci Fall 2017 dress with bright pink patterns was the epitome of laid-back but chic. I love how the accessories brightened the look further.

Salma Hayek: With more misses than hits during Cannes, I was delighted to see Salma back on top form wearing ruffled summery Gucci Fall 2017 floral dress that was neither restricted, unflattering or grannyish. Iíve often pointed out that this new wave of Gucci perhaps isnít suited to Salmaís style, yet she can pull out rare gem from time to time. The look was styled with a Gucci pink velvet embroidered GG Marmont bag and gold platform sandals.
    Saoirse Ronan: The Irish actress didnít go down the floral route, yet I still love this Gucci Resort 2017 mini purple and gold jacquard dress for it quirky elements and girlish charm. I have to admit I also have a crush on her gold bee detailed sandals.

Jared Leto: Iím tempted to say that there is too much going on with Jaredís Gucci Fall 2017 look with the lavender crushed velvet robe, the blue and red Bee detailed silk shirt,the yellow jersey red stripe trousers and the silver metallic leather high top sneakersÖbut this is Jared Leto and found a way to make it work.
    Soko: Usually one to go down a more fashion forward route, this Gucci Spring 2017 look felt tame by her stands, yet very refreshing and very well put together.

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I like Kirsten and Dakota's looks!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They all look like clowns.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

I think Salma looks pretty good, minus those hideous shoes. Donald Glover looks like an extra on The Love Boat.
    BITTER and emkat like this.

kirsten looks fabulous.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

They all look horrendous but it would be funny if Jared Leto was Ringo Starr.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^^haha! yes
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Elite Member

Saoirse's mini dress is cute and i love Soko's white and red suit

Thread Information