Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By sputnik
  • 4 Post By rollo

Thread: Christian Dior Cruise 2018 Front Row

Default Christian Dior Cruise 2018 Front Row

Charlize Theron: With a sleek monochromatic look, Charlize debuted a Dior black suede jacket with fringe from the Cruise 2018 collection for a certain western prairie-informed elegance.
    Rihanna: Rihanna’s ode to glam cowgirl came courtesy of a natural fur fox cardigan from the Christian Dior Cruise 2018 collection, worn belted with ripped denim and piles of jewels.

Miranda Kerr: The supermodel offered up significantly more sparkle in her Dior printed, embroidered dress from the Cruise 2018 collection that maintained the Dior-branded bra strap look. I love the deep richness of colour hue enhanced by the glimmer of all-over paillettes.
    Nick Jonas: The singer was team Dior Homme, as he cut a sporty profile in his navy bomber jacket and black jeans, topped off with a Dior baseball cap.

Brie Larson: Sombre sophistication was the mood set by Brie’s tailored-to-perfection jacket and long, patterned skirt.
    Demi Moore: Demi’s long waves and white macramé top injected youthful spirit into her blazer and skirt ensemble.
    Kate Bosworth: The forever-chic little black dress was seen in tip-top form with Kate’s tea-length design.

Frieda Pinto: With a bra top serving as her underpinnings for the navy blazer, Freida’s look offered a sultrier edge. But I wish the wide black waistband of the starry, embellished skirt had been less prominent.
    Jaime King: Leave it to Jaime to make a rather conservative long black dress come alive by echoing the whimsical spirit of its long flower in her statement handbag and gold-flecked jewels.
    Haley Bennett: The cape-like, forest-green overcoat was a nice touch of casual drama for the simple black dress underneath, but I was in love with the bright, watermelon hue of her lipstick.

Kiernan Shipka: Mixing a girly take on medieval dressing with schoolgirl charm in the patent loafers and a mod spin on classic aviators, Kiernan combined styles to notable effect.
    Margaret Qualley: I was enchanted by the ease with which Margaret wore this whimsical, palm-reader tulle frock, with flats necessary for the location of the show.
    Rainey Qualley: No lining, no problem for Rainey who put the girls on display in this sheer-front, cream frock that wasn’t quite as demure as it might have seemed.

Teresa Palmer: With the ubiquitous Dior briefs in play, this sheer look just had one too many things going for it with the blazer, the burgundy purse, and that sock-like footwear.
    Camilla Belle: The intense blue hue is what sold this look to me; that, and Camilla’s brilliant neon-pink lip.

Kelly Rowland: Feminine and chic, Kelly wore her floral-embroidered frock with a mini ‘Lady Dior’ bag.
    Rashida Jones: Despite the saturated red hue of this ensemble, it fell a bit flat for me. I don’t think the velvet turtleneck underneath was the best choice.
    Banks: Opting for a simplicity of styling, Banks let the plisse-fueled movement of her metallic, floral-patterned dress do the talking.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

charlize and rihanna look amazing.
    Brando, sparkles and Waterslide like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Rihanna is the stand-out for me.
    sputnik, Brando, arie_skop and 1 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I want to be Kiernan Shipka.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    charlize and rihanna look amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Rihanna is the stand-out for me.
    I thought I was going to be the only one who loves Rihanna's look here. Glad I'm not.

I like some of the others, but Teresa Palmer loses our game. Wah wah wah. I don't know why she's smiling.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Silver Member

Fuck Rhianna.

Hate them all.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

charlize, by far.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information