Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Brando
  • 1 Post By redcat

Thread: Chanel Resort 2018 Front Row

Default Chanel Resort 2018 Front Row

Keira Knightley: Keira kept things sophisticated but very subdued in her lace overlay dress topped off with classic Chanel tweed. However, the look was begging for some element of allure—and the lacklustre olive shoes didn’t fit the bill.
    Liu Shishi: How adorable was Liu in this sweater dress styled with a diaphanous blouse and sporty-chic lace-up heels. This is how Chanel does schoolgirl charm.
    Charlotte Casiraghi: I loved this rich shade of navy blue on Charlotte, even if the flash wasn’t so kind to her bra underneath. However, the suede boots placed the look firmly in a fall mood.

Liu Wen: We’ve seen the sexy-strong power of menswear-inspired tailoring, and this suit was no different. What we haven’t seen so much is the absence of a stiletto as a shoe choice. At first I questioned these lace-up bowling shoes, but she pulls them off beautifully.
    Ellie Bamber: With a rebellious twist on the classics, Ellie edged up her Chanel look with tousled bedhead and a textured leather skirt that managed to be both short and long.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I need Charlotte's dress. Gorgeous color and cut.
    kasippu and sputnik like this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Wow. For once Charlotte doesn't look like shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I agree about Charlotte's outfit. Definitely the nicest one out of the bunch. I wasn't too keen on Keira's, but parts of it are growing on me. I like the gold shoes.

I also love the word diaphanous, but I wish it wasn't just a fancy word for sheer.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I like both Charlotte and Keira's outfits.

I like all of them except Keira's, though I do like her gold shoes. Also hate the gold cc's on the belt on the second outfit but I love the rest of it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I don't know who's Ellie Bamber but she could play successfully a younger (& drunk) Lindsay Lohan. In case they decide to make a movie about LiLo.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I don't know who's Ellie Bamber but she could play successfully a younger (& drunk) Lindsay Lohan. In case they decide to make a movie about LiLo.
    From other angles, she looks just like Isla Fisher.

You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Nice to see tuxedo pants that aren't too damn long for once.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information