Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cindy Crawford & daughter Kaia (in Tori Praver) in St. Barths

Default Cindy Crawford & daughter Kaia (in Tori Praver) in St. Barths

Cindy shared a stunning photo of herself while lying in the sand topless to her Instagram
    Home | Daily Mail Online

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Laying on the beach without a top isn't going to make you look sexy, Caitlyn!

I wouldn't call her stunning in that picture either.

Dang the daughter has no waist or hips. Same shape as her mom now, except Cindy had mad curves back in her day.

Man, aging is a bitch.

I don't think Cindy looks bad, but that bikini isn't particularly flattering on her, either. And I'll never understanding wearing metal on a swimsuit that's actually being worn in the sun.

I like the color of the daughter's suit.
    panic likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Geez, aging must be an utter horror for people who used to be drop-dead gorgeous.
    czb, arie_skop, Waterslide and 3 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I know, right. It must be a real mindfuck, even if you don't base your entire self-worth on your looks.

The fillers in her cheeks are ruining her face. It's her own fault she looks like a squinty faced man.
    tulip likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    The fillers in her cheeks are ruining her face. It's her own fault she looks like a squinty faced man.
    Aging is a natural process. It's when people go overboard trying to fight aging that they look worse for wear. That's what she has done.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Lalasnake like this.

Kaia is a cute girl but she doesnt have that model look, like her mum. Cindy was stunning during her modelling days. I think she would've aged well without all the fillers etc.

Maybe Cindy's just letting Kaia dabble in modeling to see if she likes it or maybe to get it out of Kaia's system. I know I'm probably being naively optimistic in thinking that, but Cindy seems like someone who would expect their kids at least to finish some school and go to college. I'm probably wrong, but who knows? Kaia is pretty, but she isn't her mom as far as modeling goes. I think it's interesting that they're in St. Barth's right now, and it really is spring break for a lot of schools right now, because it did cross my mind to wonder why weren't the kids in school.

The pics of Cindy aren't too bad until the last one, which just strikes me as slightly sad. I don't mind selfies, but that's not even a selfie, it's just self indulgent.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

There was a blind which said that Cindy insists her photos and photoshoots include her daughter in a (vain) attempt to get her established in the business. Too many celebrity kids (even those with education) can't be bothered to try anything else.
    Waterslide and dowcat like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Cindy had a waistline. This girl has none. Her body is the same shape as her mom's "now" body after two kids and surgery and years of overdieting. She's just younger and firmer.

Even if she had a smidge more bodyfat I don't think she would have the young Cindy's shape.

What Cindy has done to her face is tragic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't even think her fillers are overdone in these pics, it looks like she let them go for a while. They looked far worse before.

But imo her problem is really that she's lost too much facial fat around her eyes, they look sunken in.
    I don't think anyone should do fillers there, somehow I doubt they'd have a good result no matter the skill of the injector.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    There was a blind which said that Cindy insists her photos and photoshoots include her daughter in a (vain) attempt to get her established in the business. Too many celebrity kids (even those with education) can't be bothered to try anything else.
    That's so disappointing. It's not surprising, but I was hoping for more. I remember when any famous person did go to college, like back in day, when Brooke Shields went to Princeton, and people would complain that she bought their way into school. And maybe she did, and I don't think Brooke has done anything amazing with her education, but at least it was an attempt to feed her brain. College isn't for everyone, but it's weird to me how you have regular people willing to live in a tent to afford college, and then there's celebrities. It's like a badge of honor for them and their offspring to be as uneducated as possible.
    rollo likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information