Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By MarieAntoinette
  • 4 Post By BrowFilla
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By Appollonia

Thread: Lena Dunham – The Human Rights Campaign Gala Dinner In LA

Default Lena Dunham – The Human Rights Campaign Gala Dinner In LA

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Not bad for her. She lost quite a lot of weight.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

wow, she has lost a lot of weight. she looks pretty. her eye-color is gorgeous.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Silver Member

For her she looks good. Don't shoot me but I see the tiniest amount of Tina Fey in the last picture.

Lena Dunham Wants People To Stop Talking About Her Slimmed-Down Body

March 17, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

129 Reactions

On Wednesday night, Lena Dunham showed up at the launch of Tracy Anderson’s flagship studio in NYC looking a little lean-a (oh lord, show me the door for that one). She explained to People that working with Tracy is the reason for why she no longer looks as much like she did at the Girls premiere in 2014. She claims it wasn’t about changing her body. It was more about getting healthy and easing the symptoms of endometriosis.

Lena is known for being all about body positivity and being proud of your size and all that. So of course some people online reacted by talking about how she looks different now. Lena isn’t having any of it. Lena responded by Instagramming a screen grab of a Refinery29 post titled People Need To Stop Talking About Lena Dunham’s Weight. Lena agrees.
    4 Reactions

The TLR of Lena’s caption is that her weight loss isn’t something to be celebrated, because she doesn’t celebrate that sort of thing. She also thinks before-and-after pictures comparing her old body to her new body are “bullshit.” Whoops!

Okay, so Lena Dunham doesn’t want a round of applause for losing weight. She also doesn’t want anyone to talk about any aspect of her body. Got it. That means Tracy Anderson is going to have to apply sixteen tons of jaw pressure to keep her mouth closed the next time Lena comes in for training. She’s just going to have to scream “I can’t believe I tortured your ass for months and you show up to my studio launch in some unsexy sorority girl leggings and a sloppy tank top!” into her pillow instead.

Pics: Wenn.com
    Tags:Lena Dunham
    Dlisted | Lena Dunham Wants People To Stop Talking About Her Slimmed-Down Body

I get what she's saying, and she makes some great points, but people have eyeballs and you know, if you get a hair cut or suddenly wear a red sweater one day, sometimes people comment on it. She just always has to be so damn grating though. She could have said all of that without pimping out her stupid newsletter, Ashley Graham, and most of all Tracy Anderson. Bleh.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

The first pic with her smiling is really good.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wow, she actually tried for once. Not quite there, but very good for her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

It's not so much the weight loss as it is the more flattering hair and clothes. She can gain all the way back if she's tired of people talking about her weight loss.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

Lena, see what you can do when you give a shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't get past the ugly shoes

Gold Member

Losing weight in a manner that puts you in better shape and health she be praised. She's fucking retarded.

I hope she gets duck lips and facelift soon.

america ferrara looks amazing, love the dress. lena looks good but still can't dress for shit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The weight loss is obvious and yes clothes fit better but her shitty posture still gives her signature sloppy air about her.

Her mug is WAY better looking than I thought. Yeah, I'm horrible.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information