Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Ashley Graham models in plus-size lingerie show

Default Ashley Graham models in plus-size lingerie show

Gold Member

That vine...."O Hell no", fits perfectly here.

This just shows you how much photoshopping they did to her on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I have no problems with plus sized models, or even models that aren't anorexically skinny. I think it does women good to see what a more attainable and natural body looks like. THat being said, she looks horrifically out of shape. A little toning could go a long way for her.

No, she's definitely gained quite a bit since then.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I always marveled at her size and that she didn't have any cellulite. I see now that was photoshop hard at work.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I always marveled at her size and that she didn't have any cellulite. I see now that was photoshop hard at work.
    My biggest pet peeve about most plus size photoshoots is that they completely remove any sign of cellulite: it completely defies the purpose of having models that plus sized women can relate to. Sure, there might be some plus size athletes that have a super smooth skin, but the majority of plus sized people have cellulite or dimples.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

But don't thinner women get cellulite too? I've seen it. Someone also once showed one of Sharon Stone's magazine covers before and after photoshopping. She had noticeable cellulite.
    arie_skop and Waterslide like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    But don't thinner women get cellulite too? I've seen it. Someone also once showed one of Sharon Stone's magazine covers before and after photoshopping. She had noticeable cellulite.
    I believe that working out in some cases, can get rid of some of the cellulite a woman has. But it appears Graham isn't big on the working out.

I'm gonna give a thumbs up because this is the least amount of her tits I've seen ever.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    One time, Mrs. Mo and I were at a clothing-optional resort and there was a young woman walking in front of us with her boyfriend/husband. She was very good-looking and slender, but had a lot of cellulite. I think how your subcutaneous fat is stored (smooth vs. cottage cheese like) is genetic. From what I remember also, the effect is caused my tendons/ligaments under the skin that press down on the fat below. So, fat gets squeezed up through these tendons like you would see if you pressed your fingers down on a soft balloon. Reducing overall body fat would definitely help because there would be less that is being pressed down on and popping back up. I also read somewhere that vigorously massaging the affected areas regularly can reduce it to. With part of the reason being that there is something other than fat stored under the skin that can be redistributed through massage.
    BITTER and Waterslide like this.

just as an aside, red makeup in the eye area is never a good idea.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

JMO, but I don't find her look aspirational or sexy....that is some unhealthy fat right there.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

There's no such thing as healthy fat... that being said this is what many obese women look like. Actually better since she's tall.
    joebob and Bluebonnet like this.

I think she generally has a nice figure, curvy and feminine, but right now, she is too big.
    greysfang and arie_skop like this.

Her legs look terrible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information