Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: George and Amal Clooney (in William Vintage) - Darfur charity fundraiser in Italy

Default George and Amal Clooney (in William Vintage) - Darfur charity fundraiser in Italy

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hate that fringe dress.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

nice cello
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

All they do is get in and out of boats.

So...are they a legit couple? I can't tell.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I want to punch her smug face every time she shows up on here.

Never mind them, who is this gorgeous couple on the right?

Yes, I was wondering who that man is too.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Someone did not do a good job painting the tips of the faux bananas. That's all I've got.

I envy Amal's hair, and I think George looks quite handsome in these photos.

John prendergast can always invite me to his fundraisers! George doesn't need to be there.
    Amals arms.... every time I see her she looks thinner. Maybe George should give a fundraiser to feed her!

Silver Member

I would like to see her being normal in ordinary clothes for once. Flats, jeans etc. She always looks as if she has to carefully walk in the sky high heels and clothes that could have a wardrobe malfunction any minute.

Why can't they all just write checks to the charity? These filthy rich fundraisers are ostentatious, boats and clothes and jewelry that cost a fortune. Standing around all self-congratulary and smug at their generosity. All at a location where many people can barely afford to vacation, let alone keep a yacht and a huge "vacation home". And all of that to raise funds for Darfur?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I was reading the comments about this event on the Daily Fail and just had to share these with you guys. We are innocent virgins compared to this chick.

Melanie Diaz, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
    George Clooney thought he'd do some money laundering fund raising for his buddy Prendergast in this fake event. The latter is actually married to a human rights activist. Not an equine she male with a 1 year entertainment law degree. Actually George Clooney is not even legally married to U G L Y Amal. There is no license stamped nor filed. PR ARRANGEMENT for public deception. That's how Clooney rolls. He sold his name to I S L A M I ST MONEY LAUNDERING ARMS DEALER Ziad Takieddine who is funnelling money through U G L Y Amal's mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. In turn, she makes money through stealth marketing fashion. FAKE
    ReplyNew

Melanie Diaz, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
    Beastly U G LY she male in a sham marriage financed by her money laundering arms dealer uncle Ziad Takiedinne via her mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. Clooney is getting paid to promote the equine monstrosity U G LY Amal Alamuddin. There is no filed nor stamped marriage license. He's never slept with the excessively photoshopped & overprocessed she male. Nor is U G LY Amal a human rights lawyer.

Read more: George Clooney with wife Amal before romantic dance during a charity fundraiser | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Brookie likes this.

who cares though? charities need money, and rich people like to give money and pat themselves on the back for it and also they like to party. *shrugs*
    stef likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information