Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely at the after party for Sting's concert

Default Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely at the after party for Sting's concert

Brookie likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Oh man, her feet are just wrong.
    BITTER and ConstanceSpry like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

hi piercey
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

She looks nice. I like her dress.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Alysheba like this.

He is so handsome. I don't think I've ever heard any dirt on him. A genuine nice guy.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She's still very beautiful. I love everything she's wearing from the ankles up.
    arie_skop and Lofty Bike like this.

Well, good for her for not adhering to those impossible body standards in Hollywood. She must be a pretty strong person to do so.

But yeah, the feets.....
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

The feet situation is, well, less than pleasant. Moving on. . . I love that they pretty much always look super happy together, and in these pics, I think both of them look great.
    Alysheba and Angeli like this.

Elite Member

There's only so much crunching of feet into ill-fitting shoes that they can bear. Bunions, hammer toes, calluses. Poor feet really get the short end of the stick when it comes to care.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Well, good for her for not adhering to those impossible body standards in Hollywood. She must be a pretty strong person to do so.

But yeah, the feets.....
    As much as I applaud her for being confident in who she is at any size, I do wonder what made her gain so much weight over the years. I myself have never been what you would call super skinny (I was a size 9 when I got married, am now a 12-14 with most of my weight around the middle) and I fully understand how difficult it is to try to lose weight. I have to wonder if there are other health issues going that would cause such a drastic change:

BITTER and HWBL like this.

He looks absolutely great with the beard and in general. All that's missing is a pipe and he totally has that old sea captain vibe.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    As much as I applaud her for being confident in who she is at any size, I do wonder what made her gain so much weight over the years. I myself have never been what you would call super skinny (I was a size 9 when I got married, am now a 12-14 with most of my weight around the middle) and I fully understand how difficult it is to try to lose weight. I have to wonder if there are other health issues going that would cause such a drastic change:

I wonder with her if the drastic change was dieting down that thin to begin with and her natural set point is more around where she is now. She may have had to diet to the extreme to get and keep herself that thin and is unable to maintain it now.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I wonder with her if the drastic change was dieting down that thin to begin with and her natural set point is more around where she is now. She may have had to diet to the extreme to get and keep herself that thin and is unable to maintain it now.
    Yeah, I thought of that too; I guess since I've never been inclined to do so, I just can't imagine starving myself for the sake of being a size 2.
    Laurent and BITTER like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She must have a hell of a lot of confidence not to have caved to the insane amount of pressure there must be to be a skinny plastic doll. It makes me like him more too, because there are just as many shallow famous men out there who have thrown over perfectly lovely women for a younger, thinner bimbo with the personality of a rock but tits you could bounce a quarter off.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

I think she decided to be whoever made her happy, and if that's being a larger lady then so be it. She looks happy and loving life and he always looks happy to be with her so more power to them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I read an interview with him once where he said that he equated thinness with illness due to the death of his first wife. He appreciated his wife's curves.
    Kittylady and Serendipity like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information