• 6 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 3 Post By KrisNine
  • 5 Post By *DIVA!
  • 2 Post By VeraGemini
  • 2 Post By faithanne
  • 7 Post By effie2

Thread: Jaden Smith, revealed as the new face of Louis Vuitton womenswear

Default Jaden Smith, revealed as the new face of Louis Vuitton womenswear

Jaden Smith, 17, revealed as the new face of Louis Vuitton WOMENSWEAR as he dons a skirt to pose with three female models in the luxury brand's spring campaign

• The teenage son of Hollywood stars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith has become known for his eccentric, 'genderless' fashion choices
    • He was revealed as the star of the new campaign by Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicholas Ghesquiere on Instagram
    • Jaden has been seen wearing similar skirt styles on numerous occasions, revealing on Twitter that he bought a selection at Topshop last year

By Valerie Siebert For Dailymail.com
    Published: 16:43 GMT, 4 January 2016 | Updated: 21:27 GMT, 4 January 2016

2015 may have been the year Jaden Smith said yes to the dress, but it looks like 2016 is the year he will make a career out of it.
    The 17-year-old son of Hollywood stars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith has been revealed as the face of Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2016 collections - appearing in ads for the brand's women's collection.
    'Happy to introduce Jaden Smith @christiaingrey in the new SS16 @louisvuitton ad campaign photographed by Bruce Weber,' wrote Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicholas Ghesquiere on Instagram, where the ad campaign made its debut.

Unveiled: Jaden Smith, 17, stars in a new ad campaign for Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2016 womenswear collections wearing an embroidered skirt

Strike a pose: Jaden bares his legs in the group shot, wearing the same knee-length style skirt as the female models starring alongside him

Looking ahead: The teenager also wears a fringed top, glovelets and a black moto jacket in the campaign

Jaden Smith is revealed as the new face of Louis Vuitton WOMENSWEAR | Daily Mail Online
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Well it's a good thing Louis Vuitton SUCKS and I wouldn't wear their ugly shit even without Jaden Smith.

Is that guy on the left Ali Lohan?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Oh yay I get to look at his face more.
    kasippu and arie_skop like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

[QUOTE=faithanne;3421153]Well it's a good thing Louis Vuitton SUCKS and I wouldn't wear their ugly shit even without Jaden Smith.

Is that guy on the left Ali Lohan?[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, that sho' does look like her.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Well it's a good thing Louis Vuitton SUCKS and I wouldn't wear their ugly shit even without Jaden Smith.

Is that guy on the left Ali Lohan?
    That's what I thought in the other thread about this campaign (Mags and Photoshoots Thread), there's a chance it could be Pierce Brosnan's son styled with a wig, since it seems that the concept of these pictures is: Long hair, Skirts, and Gender-Bending (this is a "woman's wear" campaign).

The marketing coordinator should be fired over this horrible campaign.
    Amateur quality photos, horrible concept, horrible choice of models - it's just all wrong.
    I'm all for "genderless" clothing, campaigns, acceptance and whatnot, but this specific photoset is just horribly executed.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 5th, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: I haz spelling issuz ;)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    That's what I thought in the other thread about this campaign (Mags and Photoshoots Thread),
    oh crap. I didn't see that one.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Models aren't what they used to be. Damn.
    arie_skop, heart_leigh and holly like this.

I think it is a great idea there are a lot of teens who have questions about who they are or what they like! So if campaigns like this keeps them from years of living unhappy about who they are or trying to fit in with what their families and the world wants them to be then more power to them!! It's a miserable thing to not like who you are so you take it out on yourself to get by and fit in!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I think it is a great idea there are a lot of teens who have questions about who they are or what they like! So if campaigns like this keeps them from years of living unhappy about who they are or trying to fit in with what their families and the world wants them to be then more power to them!! It's a miserable thing to not like who you are so you take it out on yourself to get by and fit in!
    I definitely agree with you, though I am sad this is happening with a Scientologist, honestly.
    The campaign is a huge step forward towards inclusion, but I feel like there could be better role models out there.

I agree with what you're saying, but did they have to use Jaden Smith, of all people? Now we get to look forward to his profound tweets about thigh chafing as it relates to the state of the universe.
    SoCalMarie and BITTER like this.

so they had no other model to pick...

But the clothes are still ugly.
    twitchy2.0 and BITTER like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Who gives a damn who they got to model them, he'll he was already wearing them and fit their campaign! Plus, who cares if they're ugly it's a TEEN male in a Louis Vutton ad wearing a skirt... Do you not get what that means to someone?? What some older people feel about him or it doesn't matter!! There are still kids who aren't able to be who they are and be loved by their parents. Get over yourselves!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I fail to see how his modelling will help SELL the line..Because surely the ones who find this cute ,wont be able to afford even a single item.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Thread Information