Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Myleene Klass, Kimberley Walsh, Carol Vorderman... - 2015 Pride Of Britain Awards

Default Myleene Klass, Kimberley Walsh, Carol Vorderman... - 2015 Pride Of Britain Awards

2015 Pride Of Britain Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Here’s a roundup of the other celebs who took to the red carpet for the 2015 Pride of Britain Awards at The Grosvenor House Hotel on Monday (September 28) in London, England.
    Myleene Klass: Putting a rock-chic twist on evening glamour, the presenter wore a biker-inspired leather dress accented with silver grommets from her own Littlewoods collection.
    Carol Vorderman: Continuing to prove that age ain’t nothing but a number, the TV presenter looked smoking hot in her red Herve Leger gown.
    Louise Redknapp: The TV presenter was one of the few who didn’t opt for a gown; selecting afloral embroidered Preen frock. Was she under-dressed, or perfectly in tune with her own style?

Rochelle Humes: Now this is what you call glamour. As usual the presenter doesn’t disappoint wearing a Suzanne Neville fairy-tale gown.
    Nicola Roberts: The singer wore a striking red gown by emerging designer Alida Herbst with Alexis Dove jewels.

Amanda Holden: I love the raspberry hue of Amanda’s Basil Soda gown. I’m not a fan of the Garrard necklace though.
    Holly Willoughby: The TV presenter wore a Vivienne Westwood dress which was the perfect choice to showcase her curves.

Rachel Stevens: The singer kept it simple and chic in all black with metallic accessories punching up the look.
    Kimberley Walsh: The singer wore a figure-flattering Alexis jumpsuit with gold accessories courtesy of Jimmy Choo and Giuseppe Zanotti.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Who? What? Where?
    Love love likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They all look awful especially Carol Vorderman,
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Is the bottom of Holly's dress supposed to be like that? Cause if it is, it looks the same as if it's tucked incorrectly somewhere.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information