Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Laurent
  • 1 Post By Clubber Lang

Thread: Molly Ringwald - Billboard Music Awards 2015

  1. #1
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,622

  2. #2
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,694

    Default

    Molly still looks good, but she could look great if she'd stop with the blonde already. That jumpsuit is too long.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  3. #3
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Molly still looks good, but she could look great if she'd stop with the blonde already. That jumpsuit is too long.
    ditto

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Howard Stern's Sybian
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Is she dating a musician? I never understand why celebs that aren't in that particular field walk the red carpet at award shows that have nothing to do with their career path. Attend the show, sure, but if you're not up for an award you'd better at least work in the same field to walk the carpet. It's not your fucking night, stop whoring it up.
    End rant.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

  5. #5
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Is she dating a musician? I never understand why celebs that aren't in that particular field walk the red carpet at award shows that have nothing to do with their career path. Attend the show, sure, but if you're not up for an award you'd better at least work in the same field to walk the carpet. It's not your fucking night, stop whoring it up.
    End rant.
    I think she's there because she introduced Simple Minds before they performed "Don't You Forget About Me" to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Breakfast Club.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  6. #6
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    52,002

    Default

    Horrible outfit, hair and eye make up.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Howard Stern's Sybian
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think she's there because she introduced Simple Minds before they performed "Don't You Forget About Me" to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Breakfast Club.
    Ahhh. That makes sense. In this case, she gets a pass
    I was just heated up after seeing those K losers walk the carpet.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2015, 05:51 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 19th, 2015, 03:13 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 18th, 2015, 12:23 PM
  4. Hailee Steinfeld - Billboard Music Awards 2015
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 18th, 2015, 10:55 AM
  5. Charli XCX - Billboard Music Awards 2015
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 18th, 2015, 09:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •