Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By HWBL
  • 2 Post By Neptunia
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By stef
  • 2 Post By Linne

Thread: Denmark's Royal Family Receive King Willem-Alexander & Queen Maxima (3/17/2015)

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Denmark's Royal Family Receive King Willem-Alexander & Queen Maxima (3/17/2015)

Reines & Princesses: Visite d'état des souverains des Pays Bas au Danemark - 1er jour

Danish Queen Margrethe welcomes Dutch King Willem-Alexander and Dutch Queen Maxima after their arrival at Copenhagen Airport on March 17, 2015. King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands are on a two days state visit to Denmark.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

Prince Joachim of Denmark and Princess Marie of Denmark

Queen Margrethe
    of Denmark, King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands and Prince Henrik of Denmark

Reines & Princesses: Visite d'état des souverains des Pays Bas au Danemark - 1er jour

Love their coats!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Queen Maxima is the coolest name/title on the planet.
    tiggle likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

The Danish Queen, who is the Dutch King's Godmother, must have the worst fashion sense of all royalty. Also, she must have shrunk in old age, because I believe I read in the past that she stood 5'11" in stocking feet! I don't know how old she is exactly, but just how friggin' tall is the Dutch King? Maxima is about 5'9" I believe and she's wearing like 4 inch heels!
    Linne likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A*O

Maxima is very stylish although I don't like that grey coat. Queen Margareth is always a bit out there fashion wise, sometimes it really works but this time it doesn't. CP Mary is flawless as usual. Take note duchess Dolittle.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I love Queen Maxima, everything about her is fabulous! I think that coat is unique and the dress underneath is wonderful. For her, the hat is somewhat boring as it doesn't look like a crazy origami sculpture but it's still stylish. They all look lovely.
    I wonder why the British Royals don't seem as friendly with the European royals as they all seem so close?
    BITTER and Linne like this.

Maxima is so charming.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

mary's coat is to die for.
    BITTER likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I love Queen Maxima, everything about her is fabulous! I think that coat is unique and the dress underneath is wonderful. For her, the hat is somewhat boring as it doesn't look like a crazy origami sculpture but it's still stylish. They all look lovely.
    I wonder why the British Royals don't seem as friendly with the European royals as they all seem so close?
    Because Nordic royals are upstarts who have ruled only few hundred years? Swedish royals are basically descendants of a Napoleon officer. I'm sure Brits think themselves above them. Danes have long history but the members of royal family are cash poor, the poorest monarchy in Europe. But the Queen never visits Royal houses in Nordics, she always sends Wessexes to weddings and other gatherings. Nordic ones are really close with each other, basically like family friends.
    sprynkles and rollo like this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Thread Information