Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By effie2
  • 1 Post By effie2

Thread: Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II of Monaco at 2 events in California

Default Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II of Monaco at 2 events in California

A*O

Charlene looks even more like shit than usual. She's a deeply unhappy woman.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

That boatneck isn't doing her any favours. I have many blouses like that but I'm the opposite, I need to create the illusion of wide shoulders.

poor thing,she looks like shit and she is expanding sideways..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Charlene looks even more like shit than usual. She's a deeply unhappy woman.
    I think she realized what a nutty family she married into. Princess Grace did too, but as an actress, could perform as if nothing were wrong. Charlene doesn't have that.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

She was with Alfie years before marrying him,living in the palace with the family.She totally knew what she was getting.No excuse,bitch wanted it all.Now she got it.End of story.
    gas_chick and BelledeJour like this.

But she doesn't have the stamina to put up with all the cray-cray. And you know Caroline is playing head games with her, and I bet the palace staff fucks with her too.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I agree with Effie. She knew the deal and I doubt anyone put on a face before she married him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh,i am sure she had a rough time with the sisters,but now she,s knocked up she surely has the upper hand.I can see lately the sisters fading away..i dont easily buy the poor angel caught in this thingie..Grownass woman,she is finally on top of her game.She does look like shit ,though..

I think she thought it would be cotillions and tiaras and shit, and totally forgot she'd have to actually LIVE with him on a daily basis. Rainier did a number on him growing up and he's got issues. He's a bit of a martinet at times. And used to doing what he wants when he wants.

Bitter and i having a ball with the royals ,eh?Well,she actually lived with them all for years,she knew..Yes,her hubby acts like a spoiled brat,a royal one that is..he was always mummy,s darling and the sisters took over from her...it is said he is very very generous to them and their huge offspring,specially Charlotte and Pierre,his favorites.
    BITTER likes this.

Do you think they live together? They allegedly didn't even go on honeymoon together. She seems more and more impatient for this farce to end. Oh, and now they are both nearly the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Bitter and i having a ball with the royals ,eh?Well,she actually lived with them all for years,she knew..Yes,her hubby acts like a spoiled brat,a royal one that is..he was always mummy,s darling and the sisters took over from her...it is said he is very very generous to them and their huge offspring,specially Charlotte and Pierre,his favorites.
    Rainier would bully him and Grace would placate/enable him. He developed a speech impediment too, and was shamed by Rainier for it. Rainier was an asshat - he even threw a tennis ball at Grace once - and hit her. An impatient and bullying man - small wonder some of that rubbed off on Albert.

Thread Information