Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams and Brandi Glanville in Las Vegas (7/12/2014)

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Wendy Williams and Brandi Glanville in Las Vegas (7/12/2014)

From dailymail.co.uk

Wendy Williams is the host of the ‘World’s Largest Bachelorette Party’ at The Venetian's TAO Beach in Las Vegas from Friday through Sunday. On Saturday (July 12, 2014), she was joined by Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville.

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on dailymail.co.uk:
    Wendy Williams puts surgically enhanced figure and tummy tuck on display in bikini as she joins Brandi Glanville at Vegas bachelorette party | Mail Online

She looks like a Mariah Carey impersonator.
    Jazzy and Love love like this.

WW looks like a nightmare mermaid. I think it's hilarious that she apparently went to the trouble of having a tummy tuck and the requisite tattoo cover, but then the rest of her looks like a punch line.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

There is no way those aren't both men.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Eeewwwwww! Look at her right leg in the 2nd pic.

Wendy Williams...

Brandy's legs are grrrrrrrrrrrrrross.

What a mess.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Brandi's legs are so "off" for a thin girl.

Brandi is at the point where she should be covering those legs. They look like old lady legs.

You know how old Melanie Griffith looks now...and how her legs look even older? Same thing with Brandi.

And I know she's too obsessed with maintaining her thinness to even attempt to add some size to them by working out.

Wendy Williams looks as much like a drag queen as ever. Ridonkulous stupid huge boobs.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Geez, I'll take my large toned thighs that touch in the middle every day and night over those ghastly things on Brandi. Disgusting! Her legs look atrophied!
    rockchick likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    Geez, I'll take my large toned thighs that touch in the middle every day and night over those ghastly things on Brandi. Disgusting! Her legs look atrophied!
    I would like to comment that some people cannot help it if they were not born to have shapely legs, and it is not Brandi's fault that her legs look like that. I, for example have legs that look like Brandi's and grew up as a young girl being teased and ridiculed and called "skinney legs". To this day I am an adult and am self-concious and refuse to wear dresses or shorts and as I get older, I am beginning to have legs that look like those of an old woman. My mother had shapely legs, but unfortunately I must have inherited my thin and bony legs from my father, and when I complain about living my life hiding my legs and wearing pants ALL the time, I have to be grateful that at least I can walk.

At least people like Angelina Joile and Brandi, and other clebrities that are labeled having legs that look like an old woman are not being
    self-consious and hide them all their life like I do, because I know if I ever stepped out in public showing mine, the same would be said about me. Please understand that it is not their fault.

Thank you.

Her legs don't look like 'old lady legs' because of natural thinness. There are plenty of thin/thin-legged women whose long, thin legs look fantastic. They look that way because she doesn't take good care of herself and is trying to maintain the same size she was as a young girl.

Angelina did not have old lady legs until she deliberately started starving herself, became extremely underweight and now her body is eating what muscle she has left.

Hell, Goopy Paltrow was diagnosed with osteoporosis a few years back! These chicks are doing this to themselves. Even Melanie Griffith's legs could look better than they do if she wasn't an unhealthy bag of hot mess.

It's lifestyle that's a big culprit here. And I'll take the piss at those shitty-looking untoned "pins" til the cows come home every time they assault my eyeballs.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't rag on Brandi's legs, because I have horrible ones myself. This summer is the first year that I have worn shorts, in about 15 years, because I've been working hard on them at the gym. They are still bony/chicken'y motherfuckers, but at least there is a wee bit of definition to them.

I too have skinny legs and have been made fun of, but I'll be damned if I'm wearing pants in Florida, fuck that shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information