Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Belt Up
  • 1 Post By Air Quotes

Thread: Nicole Richie’s ‘Candidly Nicole’ Promo Tour

Default Nicole Richie’s ‘Candidly Nicole’ Promo Tour

Nicole Richie’s ‘Candidly Nicole’ Promo Tour

Working a new blue ‘do, Nicole Richie served up plenty of looks while promoting her upcoming VH1 reality show ‘Candidly Nicole’ on Monday (July 7) in New York City.
    ‘Good Morning America’ arrival: The House of Harlow designer made a guest appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ working a black and white look, pairing a caped Balenciaga black cape top and white trousers. Her effortlessly chic look was styled with a gold House of Harlow bracelet, black Gianvito Rossi pumps and sunnies courtesy of Celine.
    ‘Good Morning America’ departure: Following her interview, Nicole changed into an Erdem ‘Allegra’ jersey dress with a bold-hued colourful floral print which complemented her blue hair. The fitted three-quarter-sleeve frock was styled with white Manolo Blahnik pointed-toe pumps and oversized black Celine shades.
    MTV Studios: Nicole was later spotted in Times Square headed to the MTV Studio, where she made a guest appearance wearing all white. She donned Aqua Verde jeans and a Givenchy top which features an exquisite embroidered detail along the front. Her favourite Celine shades and white Manolo Blahnik pumps rounded out this look.
    ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’: Having gone minimalist, colourful and minimalist again, she maxed out on print and colour wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 mini dress featuring a blouson bodice, fitted skirt and high neckline. Grey suede Jimmy Choo pumps were the perfect choice for this look, along with House of Harlow earrings and Anita Ko rings. I love the look from head to toe, but it’s the slick side-parted updo and smoky eyes which sell it to me.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She has some lovely clothes but they're all rendered null and void by the fucking blue hair!
    Heidi Ho and Jazzy like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

First outfit is the best. I agree the hair sucks.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She is just not an attractive person.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I thinks it's funny she changed her hair to blue after having in purple which clearly copied Kelly Osbourne. The blue looks even worse.

The first picture I seen of her with the purple hair was on IG, I thought she looked gorgeous. I am not a fan of coloured hair, maybe it was just a nice photo.

Thread Information