Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BelledeJour
  • 2 Post By BoogsBun
  • 1 Post By *Kat*

Thread: Victoria and David Beckham's 15th Anniverisary: A Fashion Retrospective

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Victoria and David Beckham's 15th Anniverisary: A Fashion Retrospective

David and Victoria Beckham celebrate 15 years of marriage | Mail Online

Happy 15th anniversary Mr and Mrs Beckham! FEMAIL looks back over Victoria and David's fashion highs - and lows
    By Deni Kirkova
    Published: 11:35 EST, 4 July 2014 | Updated: 12:24 EST, 4 July 2014

They are arguably the UK's most high-profile showbiz couple - and they've managed to withstand the pressures of the paparazzi and family life to celebrate 15 years of marriage today.

Victoria was the slinky popstar in the black catsuit who David, a Premier League footballer, pursued relentlessly until the two married on July 4, 1999.

The couple have since moved countries several times and had four children; sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz and daughter Harper Seven.

The couple announce their engagement (l) and at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute in May

And now FEMAIL celebrates the Beckhams' crystal anniversary with a look back at their classic late 90s style, to their dodgy early noughties bling-fest and their super-stylish 2010s.

Here are the couple's best - and worst - fashion moments over the years.

David Beckham and Victoria attend the Antonio Beradi fashion show in 1998

The couple in bandana and double denim at the Princes Trust Capital FM Party in the Park in London, 2000

Victoria rocks big gold hoops and a headscarf on a week-long Asian promotional tour in 2003

Looking sporty in a football sweater and baseball caps at Bangkok airport, 2003

David and Victoria at the MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles wearing head-to-toe white Versace, 2003

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Please excuse the double post, can't do in a single post due to site glitch.

Victoria rocks a corseted dress and hair extensions again and David piles on the long necklaces, 2004

The showbiz couple at Venice's Marco Polo international airport in 2006 wearing matching distressed beige

Both had gone for the hair chop by 2007 on the red carpet, Victoria in micro mini and ski-high platforms

Victoria displaying a lot of leg in a sheer dress as David wears a smart suit in New York, 2008

Arriving at the ESPYs Awards in July 2008 in LA in their now signature get up of sharp suit and pencil dress

David and Victoria Beckham arrive at a Vogue party in Milan, 2009, looking super smart

Expecting Harper in April 2011 at the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

David and Victoria at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Sunset Tower in 2012

He looked fab with that longish surferish blonde hair in 2003, a bit less pristine than usual.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Two of the most overrated, vapid, vain, superficial twats on the planet. I don't care how much they may give to charities or how many "good causes" they may support, their empty eyes give them away. You could see it very well on the first day of Wimbledon when the announcer introduced all kinds of well known people in the audience. Beckham was introduced in a group that contained a few other, much older and more achieving people, but he stood in reception of the applause the longest, revelling in it, when other more accomplished people modestly took in the adulation for a short while and sat down again. Then, when the men and women in uniform were hailed he stood there applauding half heartedly and seemed not amused that the applause for them was much louder and lasted much longer.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I love them.
    Serendipity likes this.

In the first pic where she just got engaged and was showing her ring she looked pretty. If she would get back to that weight she would be cute again I think.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I would fuck him, and fuck him hard.

I don't care if he sounds like an English Mickey Mouse that sucked down an entire canister of helium.

You just know, that since Victoria is rather skinny, he is in the "more cushion for the pushin' camp". I have said cushion for the pushin'. Not to mention, that I have a "Foreigner Fetish". Squawking Englishmen, turn me on, especially if they are worth millions (be it American dollars or British Pound Sterling).

Not to mention, that he looks like he is really into being a dad. Y'all can't tell me, that seeing him being all Superdad with Harper, doesn't get certain girly bits all tingly. My rotten, pickled eggs are fleeing my ovaries at a rapid pace, screaming "SPERMINATE ME...SPERMINATE ME). He seems to be a very involved dad, which makes him an assload more sexier.
    BelledeJour and Serendipity like this.

Yeah they're typical celebrities. But I don't find them annoying at all. They seem like good people and good parents too. Oh and I think that asymmetrical blonde bob looked great on Victoria.
    SillyME54 likes this.

Thread Information