Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George in Australia on 4/20/2014

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George in Australia on 4/20/2014

From dailymail.co.uk

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridgeand their son Prince George of Cambridge arrive at Fairbairn Airport on April 20, 2014 in Canberra, Australia.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Sydney's Taronga Zoo with Prince George

This is Prince George's first and only official appearance in Australia - visiting his namesake bilby at Sydney's Taronga Zoo

Kate and William watched Jindi and Lynx, two of the zoo's echidnas feeding from a replica termite mound

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on dailymail.co.uk:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...des-azure.html

Prince George meets a bilby | Mail Online
    Last edited by dougie; April 20th, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

That baby! He is just the cutest thing.
    I LOVE her dress,this may be my fav.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

is she seriously wearing a pastel yellow eyelet dress for fucking easter? this may be her most twee and boring outfit yet. the plane outfit is super boring too. and i can't believe that with her money and access to great stylists, she's obsessed with that limp hairdo.
    Belt Up, Karistiona and A*O like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I think Kate rarely has a misstep. Her garments are always classic. She might not be a risk-taker, but she always looks great IMO.
    Briar Rose and rollo like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    is she seriously wearing a pastel yellow eyelet dress for fucking easter? this may be her most twee and boring outfit yet. the plane outfit is super boring too. and i can't believe that with her money and access to great stylists, she's obsessed with that limp hairdo.
    I think Kate almost always looks great and she looks great in these pictures. I love seeing a young woman who wears classic and for the most part simple, and yes, even conservative, styles, when she's facing the public. Leave the "cutting edge" so-called fashion to media whore celebrities desperate for publicity. Kate doesn't need to resort to that. She looks classy and tasteful, and aware that she's dressing for a vast audience from many different cultures and all walks of life. Of course she's going to err on the side of caution. If she's going to be criticized for what she wears, and of course she is, better it be for being too sedate rather than too cheap and tacky.
    A*O, arie_skop, Sarzy and 1 others like this.

You dont have to be tacky ,cheap or slutty to dress with an individual ,personal and modern style.Millions are doing it everyday.Even Royalty.Leticia of Spain for example.

She's definitely gotten her money's worth out of those navy suede pumps. She has worn them with everything, even things they don't go with.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    I think Kate almost always looks great and she looks great in these pictures. I love seeing a young woman who wears classic and for the most part simple, and yes, even conservative, styles, when she's facing the public. Leave the "cutting edge" so-called fashion to media whore celebrities desperate for publicity. Kate doesn't need to resort to that. She looks classy and tasteful, and aware that she's dressing for a vast audience from many different cultures and all walks of life. Of course she's going to err on the side of caution. If she's going to be criticized for what she wears, and of course she is, better it be for being too sedate rather than too cheap and tacky.
    i was going to reply but effie said everything i wanted to.
    you know there's a whole world of fashion possibilities between kate's boring/tame/generic style and, say, rihanna, right? even Saint Diana, though i personally didn't care for her style, took more risks than kate. and by 'risk' i don't mean showing more flesh or being inappropriate, cuz they're not the same thing, church lady.
    effie2 and *DIVA! like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think Kate looks fabulous and little George is so chunky and cute!
    rollo likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

It's not supposed to be about her clothes and I think she has one hair stylist on the trip.

A*O

That boy is going to be a real handful LOL
    effie2 likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I think "boring" is exactly what they're going for. Betty Windsor doesn't want her making waves and headlines for her risky fashion choices. They would hate for her to try and push the envelope - if she gives the media any reason for criticism it defeats the whole purpose of these PR trips. Playing it safe is what they want and she does it well. Everyone is swooning over her here (well her target market anyway).
    Be excellent to each other.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    You dont have to be tacky ,cheap or slutty to dress with an individual ,personal and modern style.Millions are doing it everyday.Even Royalty.Leticia of Spain for example.
    Who?

You're putting her on a par with Kate? Seriously?

How many people could even pick her out of a lineup?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i was going to reply but effie said everything i wanted to.
    you know there's a whole world of fashion possibilities between kate's boring/tame/generic style and, say, rihanna, right? even Saint Diana, though i personally didn't care for her style, took more risks than kate. and by 'risk' i don't mean showing more flesh or being inappropriate, cuz they're not the same thing, church lady.
    There is ever anything boring or generic about being classy and tasteful and appropriate, which Kate knows exactly how to be.

A*O

The classy lady in orange is our foreign minister Julie Bishop. She always looks fab and I have a bit of a girl crush on her.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information