Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Australia on 4/18/2014

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Australia on 4/18/2014

From dailymail.co.uk

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Sydney's Manly Beach on Friday, April 18, 2014.

The Duchess wore wearing a broderie anglaise dress by Australian designer Zimmerman and Russell & Bromley wedges

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited patients at Bear Cottage, a children's hospice near Manly

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Sydney's Royal Easter show on Friday, April 18, 2014

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on dailymail.co.uk:
    Royal couple are mobbed on Manly beach as they meet lifeguards | Mail Online

Right, sick of the syrupy fairy tale now...I'm ready for a big juicy scandal, or an embarrassing faux pas at the very least.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Kate looks like she'd rather be wearing a bikini than wearing an eyelet dress and pearls on the beach. I have to hand it to her, though, she always looks like she's in good spirits and actually participating in whatever she's doing rather than looking like she has a stick up her ass and wishing for deliverance.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

No,i am not impressed with that tour.The one in Canada was fine,more original and less PR,dress choices more interesting and the smiles less fake.The Working Royals,alright..
    I had the exact same dress for my uncle,s wedding,aged 15 and better shoes..

I guess I'm the lone kool-aid drinker because I think she looks cute here. And I've loved all these pics of their travels.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I LOVE that dress on her! I think she looks just perfect. Especially for walking on the beach and patting rams. This is not a boring dress and she used an Austrailian designer. Smooth move.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm impressed she was walking in the sand with those shoes! LOL! I think it would have been great if Kate kicked them off and went barefoot down the beach.
    Laurent likes this.

czb

yeah, it's cool that she wore something from an aussie designer but that shmatte? it's positively frum. hate it.
    effie2 likes this.

the dress is a bit twee but it's not too bad and i actually love the wedge sandals. better than those wedge pumps she wears everywhere. the mumsy pearl earrings don't match the rest of the outfit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

she looks good. however, the shoes and the sand just drive me nuts. yuck.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

That is a YOUTHFUL dress since she is always criticized for dressing older than her years. I think this has been a good tour and it would have been far more boring with any of the other royals. And only they could bring out Prince George!

That is what i said,youthful dress,i wore it 100 years ago at 15..for a family wedding..I agree though,Boy George is the star of that tour_show!

A*O

None of her outfits so far have wow'd me. The boring wedges are probably the most practical solution but way too high and do they have to look like orthotics? She would have totally enslaved her future Aussie subjects if she'd kicked them off on the beach.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Gold Member

I also find her choices appropriate, but for the most part completely snoozeville. I don't mind the wedges especially as she's on the beach. I think it's the hair that's killing me. Just want her to switch it up once in awhile.

I don't like the dress and shoes, but she wears them so well they actually look nice on her.
    She always has painfully high heels: I wonder if it's her choice, or if she has some kind of consultant picking shoes for her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information