• 6 Post By effie2
  • 7 Post By Laurent
  • 1 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 1 Post By southernbelle

Thread: Michelle, Malia & Sasha Obama in China on 3/20-22/2014

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Michelle, Malia & Sasha Obama in China on 3/20-22/2014

From zimbio.com

Michelle Obama arrives at Beijing Capital International Airport on March 20, 2014 in Beijing, China. The first lady arrived in Beijing with her mother, Marian Robinson, and daughters to kick off a six-day tour where she will focus on education and cultural exchange. (Source: Getty Images AsiaPac)

Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan (R) show the way to U.S. first lady Michelle Obama after a photograph session at the Diaoyutai State guest house on March 21, 2014 in Beijing, China. (Source: Pool/Getty Images AsiaPac)

U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama delivers a speech at the Stanford Center at Peking University on March 22, 2014 in Beijing, China. Michelle Obama's one-week-long visit in China will be focused on educational and cultural exchanges. (Source: Getty Images AsiaPac)

More pictures on zimbio.com:
    Michelle Obama Photos - Michelle Obama Travels to China - Zimbio

Michelle Obama Photos - Michelle Obama Travels to China: Day 2 - Zimbio

Michelle Obama Pictures - First Lady Michelle Obama Travels to China - Day 3 - Zimbio

They all look really nice , the girls looks really cute and Michelle looks very first lady like . The oldest one is going to be really tall - she looks like she is 6ft tall now
    McJag and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

A*O

Can't find a pic but she was wearing an epically ugly and unflattering pair of black pants today.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Makes the American taxpayer funding this purposeless trip proud!

Wow! Even wearing flats, that one daughter is taller than everyone, including Michelle. I like all of the clothing choices here.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I want Michelle's red dress.

I love Malia's dress here

I'm going to be a total prude here and I know it, but I think the oldest girl's hemline is a bit too short for an international official visit. She has a cute figure and it's not trashy, but it seems too short for the occasion.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Makes the American taxpayer funding this purposeless trip proud!
    The money has already been taken out of our checks. We have no control what it is used for. If they didn't go on the trip, we wouldn't get a refund.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I want Michelle's red dress.
    I don't really want it but it's gorgeous on her.

I don't love any of Michelle's looks here.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    The money has already been taken out of our checks. We have no control what it is used for. If they didn't go on the trip, we wouldn't get a refund.
    So,is that proving it is money well spent?Because it it certainly a shitload of them for no obvious reason except visiting China as luxuriously as possible..

We all get money from some where. It gets circulated. It's the same with folks getting paid for their job. It is our choice, their choice where it gets spent.
    People talk about celebrities about how they spend their money. People say things like, "$600.00 for a baby stroller?" "Damn, she got $300,000.00 for that interview, and she is already a millionaire? She should donate it."

This has been going on for quite some time with presidents going on vacations, and travelling. When did people start complaining how they spend their money? The president does get paid.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm going to be a total prude here and I know it, but I think the oldest girl's hemline is a bit too short for an international official visit. She has a cute figure and it's not trashy, but it seems too short for the occasion.
    I read somewhere that the dress was a two piece and she pulled up the skirt to cover her belly.. Either way too much
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post

This has been going on for quite some time with presidents going on vacations, and travelling. When did people start complaining how they spend their money? The president does get paid.
    I don't care how the president spends his own money (the money that comes out of his salary), but I don't believe any president (Republican or Democrat) should be able to use taxpayer funds to treat himself, his family, and his in-laws to vacations. Presidents from both parties have been abusing taxpayer funds for decades to pay for unnecessary luxury travel, and it needs to stop. Not only are Michelle, her kids, and her mom traveling to China on our dime, they are refusing to disclose the cost of this trip. For taxpayer funded travel, every dime should have to be accounted for. If they want discretion as to how they spend money on vacation, they should pay their own way - and pay for any relatives and friends they want to invite. How is Michelle's mom a representative of the United States government? What reason does she have to be there, other than getting a free vacation at taxpayer expense?

As for the fashion, both daughters' hemlines are inappropriately short. I like Michelle's red dress and heels.
    effie2 likes this.

Thread Information