Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rollo
  • 1 Post By Tiny Pixie

Thread: Miley Cyrus gets new lip tattoo

Default Miley Cyrus gets new lip tattoo

The object of every Ghoulie’s wet dream, Miley Cyrus, posted two pictures onInstagram last night of the crying yellow pussy emoji she had tattooed onto her bottom inner lip. It’s only slightly less classy and tasteful than Ke$hit’s “Suck It” lip tattoo and a lot less classy and tasteful than the “Cum Here” lip tattoo that a delicate flower I knew in NYC had.
    Just like Billy Ray Cyrus’ music career, lip tattoos start to fade away after a year or so, so Miley will only hear questions like “Um, bitch do you want some industrial-strength Abreva for that toxic jungle ass cold sore you’ve got?” for the next 365 days. It looks like a hybrid of the emotionally raw screensaver pussy she performed in front of at the American Music Awards and the creepy giant crying bear from theSochi Olympics. Miley’s now got TWO sad cats on her body! She’s got one sad cat on her bottom lip and the sad cat on her crotch who cries out all the tears when she strangles it with a high cut leotard.
    And since Miley’s supposedly going through her “bi phase” right now, I have a feeling that tattoo won’t be the only disappointed and sad pussy on her mouth.

Dlisted | Well, It’s Not The Worst Thing That’s Been In Miley Cyrus’ Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Just like Billy Ray Cyrus’ music career, lip tattoos start to fade away after a year or so, so Miley will only hear questions like “Um, bitch do you want some industrial-strength Abreva for that toxic jungle ass cold sore you’ve got?” for the next 365 days. It looks like a hybrid of the emotionally raw screensaver pussy she performed in front of at the American Music Awards and the creepy giant crying bear from theSochi Olympics. Miley’s now got TWO sad cats on her body! She’s got one sad cat on her bottom lip and the sad cat on her crotch who cries out all the tears when she strangles it with a high cut leotard.
    And since Miley’s supposedly going through her “bi phase” right now, I have a feeling that tattoo won’t be the only disappointed and sad pussy on her mouth.
    Dlisted | Well, It’s Not The Worst Thing That’s Been In Miley Cyrus’ Mouth
    That is a hideous tattoo, so it's good that it will fade soon. So she's bi now? I did say that she should cater to her bi/lesbian audience if she was going to try to be sexy. I think it would be a lot easier for her to be successfully sexy if she tried to be sexy for the females in her audience. First thing she needs to do is cut her nails.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Douchenozzle. That said, she would probably stick one of those in her mouth at a concert.

Bronze Member

She is the biggest douchebag poser I can think of...I have seen her "23" Video the first time last night and I was speechless.

She's got to stop doing those drugs.
    arie_skop likes this.

Lip tattoo?? My god. Jeezus.

Euck, it looks like some kind of ulceration.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Well THAT must hurt like Satan
    ZabriskiePoint likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

As if the tongue lolling about wasn't bad enough, now we'll be subjected to her inner lips 27,989 times a day.

I wish she'd go away.

Stupid tat.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information