Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By manningmsj
  • 1 Post By ShelleyW
  • 1 Post By sputnik

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker in Saint Laurent

I applaud the fact that she has not Botoxed her face to the point that she is unrecognizable , however in these pictures she looks exhausted . Her new shoe line is to die for , I am lusting after every pair .

i like the leggings/tights and shoes, hate the outfit and hair and eyeliner.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't even know what's going on with this outfit. It's like a cup of crazy with a dash of desperate and ugly. I wish she'd cut her hair. This length just makes her face look long and drawn. She has not looked great lately and I think it's mostly the horrible extensions (if they are extensions). She's not beautiful, so maybe a shorter length would just draw attention to her face, but I still think it'd be better than this. Not a full out bob, but maybe shoulder length.
    Melyanna likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Gold Member

I think the outfit is ridiculous and she looks tired/old in these photos. I do like the shoes.
    rollo likes this.

I think her hair is gorgeous when she doesn't straighten it, I think she's one of the few actresses who doesn't wear extensions, an she can pull off the length but again, only if it's not straightened and flat on top.
    Laurent likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^

I agree, but it's pretty ratty and split at the ends there. I think her hair is naturally curvy/wavy, so it would appear shorter if she wore it natural too. She looks in a need of a trim to me, but it's not the length I mind so much as the way she's wearing it. It just hangs there. It feels like she straightens it just to show off the length, instead of using the length to show off her hair. Does that make sense? It just looks... Long here. That's the only way I can think of to describe it - hey, that's really long hair. She needs to do something different.

Also, something about this outfit is making her look frumpy to me. I think it's the length of the dress and the thick material that she decided to make bulkier by adding the shirt under. I love her when she's full on glam or even in street clothes, but sometimes it feels like she tries too hard to be different in casual attire. This would have worked if it'd been a tiny bit simpler.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

The outfit is awful and you can tell she doesn't feel comfortable in it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Busted.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I loved her hairstyle in the 5th season of SATC, when she sported a curly bob, it was delightful IMO, and suited her horse face way better than this length which makes her face even longer
    She also needs to ditch the girly girly outfits
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I'm normally ok with her clothes but damn, as I scrolled down I had a hard time processing this sight. Head to toe horror.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

fgg

oh boy, the eye area is crazy! not going to comment on that outfit.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information