Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Beyonce and Solange Knowles: Solange's NYFW Party on 2/13/2014

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Beyonce and Solange Knowles: Solange's NYFW Party on 2/13/2014

From justjared.com

Beyonce attended her sister Solange Knowles‘ MSQFT x SaintHeron New York Fashion Week bash on Thursday (February 13)

Beyonce posted on Tumblr pictures of her Dominican Republic vacation with Jay Z and their daughter Blue Ivy Carter.

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on justjared.com:
    Beyonce Works the Dance Floor at Solange Knowles’ NYFW Party | 2014 New York Fashion Week Winter, Beyonce Knowles, Solange Knowles : Just Jared

assholes.

Beyonce has managed to get more desperate with age.

Tacky just like their mother.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I apologize up front to our African American members/visitors. We're mixed ourselves (everything ranging from Cherokee, via Jewish, through Indonesian, through roughly half of Europe) and we will never understand the need for black women to want to (pretend to) have blonde hair. It looks wrong in 99% of the cases and Beyonce is one of the best examples to prove that. A) It's not even your hair, you self-obsessed twat! You bought this blonde crap and had it attached to your skull, that's it. B) You look ridiculous in it, no matter how much you try to put on your sexay face. Ugh. Rant over.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

What's with that apology?? I'm black and I know she likes wearing blonde brazilian hair! I'm not ashamed or embarrassed when I see a woman expressing herself thru her hair, clothes, body art, or whatever!! It's them.. No matter how messed up I or anyone else thinks it looks!! I don't think it's self hate or them trying to be anything besides black!! Maybe they just love the color(I didn't know that black women were obligated to their natural hair color)! I have red hair that's nappy.. I tend to like it..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Beyonce's body is looking great lately!
    And I think Solange is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    What's with that apology?? I'm black and I know she likes wearing blonde brazilian hair! I'm not ashamed or embarrassed when I see a woman expressing herself thru her hair, clothes, body art, or whatever!! It's them.. No matter how messed up I or anyone else thinks it looks!! I don't think it's self hate or them trying to be anything besides black!! Maybe they just love the color(I didn't know that black women were obligated to their natural hair color)! I have red hair that's nappy.. I tend to like it..

Well, good for you. I think it looks ridiculous and the apology was about that, not about self hate or anything like that. Just: sorry, I think it looks ridiculous, period. Just as I think it looks ridiculous when people dye their hair jet black. It looks ridiculous. I once wanted to color my hair to get rid of the grey, got dark brown, but when I was done it turned out almost blue black. It looked ridiculous and I never made that mistake again. That's all.

***** celeb

Solange million times prettier and way cooler.
    BITTER likes this.

B has the face and Solange has the body.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

If it's ridiculous for black women to have blond hair than it's just as ridiculous for white women to get spray tans that make them look darker than I do. Same difference.
    rockchick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Well, good for you. I think it looks ridiculous and the apology was about that, not about self hate or anything like that. Just: sorry, I think it looks ridiculous, period. Just as I think it looks ridiculous when people dye their hair jet black. It looks ridiculous. I once wanted to color my hair to get rid of the grey, got dark brown, but when I was done it turned out almost blue black. It looked ridiculous and I never made that mistake again. That's all.
    Well say that!! Don't start apologizing for people!! Just speak for yourself and let others do them!
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    If it's ridiculous for black women to have blond hair than it's just as ridiculous for white women to get spray tans that make them look darker than I do. Same difference.
    Agreed. Some things just look - here we go again - ridiculous. Fat people of Walmart squeezed in size 0 belly button showing shirts, same thing. Madonna wearing a grill over her teeth, same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Well say that!! Don't start apologizing for people!! Just speak for yourself and let others do them!
    Like I tried to explain in my second post: I wasn't apologizing about the "self hate" thing, I was apologizing about the taste thing. It's not my taste, I think it looks ridiculous.

***** celeb

Beyonce's weaves always look shitty. Mary J. can pull of the blonde hair a bit better, but as a look, IMO, it's getting quite stale. It is why I'm loving Viola Davis and Lupita N'yongo so much these days.
    HWBL likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I'm black, and I think blonde hair looks good on some black, Hispanic, white, Asian, people. I don't think they are pretending like it's theirs. What if a brown haired white person dyed their hair blonde?

What if a white person crimps their hair to make it look kinky? Are they pretending to make people think it's natural?

Tans
    Makeup
    Nail polish and acrylic tips
    Razors for shaving
    Hair dye to cover gray to make you look younger
    diets
    blah blah blah!

I wear wigs. Different colors, and textures. I have cute afro puffs that are too darn cute.

Have fun and accessorize, and try new things. Do what you think suits you the best.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information