Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Catty

Thread: Hayden Panettiere - Golden Globes 2014

Default Hayden Panettiere - Golden Globes 2014

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

No neck and linebacker shoulders (no matter how short you are) = no halter tops and bare shoulders. Who decided that wet hair combed stright back and shellacked was a thing?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bad hair and she looks pudgy.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Her hair is gross.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    No neck and linebacker shoulders (no matter how short you are) = no halter tops and bare shoulders. Who decided that wet hair combed stright back and shellacked was a thing?
    I was beginning to notice a trend in the hairstyle....hideous!!
    Shinola likes this.

Hayden Panettiere Gets Flowers From Tom Ford After Golden Globes Dress Controversy

Celebrity Style
    January 14, 2014 AT 1:20PM
    By Allison Takeda

Hayden Panettiere at the Golden Globes on January 12, 2014
    After Hayden Panettiere bought a Tom Ford dress at retail to wear to the Golden Globes, the designer thanked her with a bouquet of flowers
    Credit: George Pimentel/WireImage.com

Hayden Panettiere made a big fashion statement at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards -- not so much because of what she was wearing but because of how she got it. Celebs typically borrow red carpet gowns from the designers themselves, but Panettiere, 24, reportedly bought her black-and-white Tom Ford number off-the-rack, which many consider a fashion faux pas.

Ford is known for dressing just one woman per awards show, and on Sunday, Jan. 12, that woman was Naomi Watts, who donned a silver, beaded column dress by the designer. Panettiere is such a fan, however, that she apparently went out and purchased one of Ford's gowns for herself.

Asked by Giuliana Rancic what she was wearing on the red carpet at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, the Nashville actress replied, "Tom Ford. It's the first time I've ever worn him, because I've been begging...I feel sexy in it, I feel comfortable in it, and I'm in Tom Ford. I would wear a plastic bag if it was designed by him."

Not long after, journalist Jim Shi tweeted, "Tom Ford confirms to me he ONLY dressed #NaomiWatts tonight. Hayden Panettiere BOUGHT her Tom Ford dress at RETAIL. Tsk, tsk."

In any case, the Golden Globe nominee wore Ford's gown well. And he seems to agree. On Tuesday, Jan. 14, Panettiere revealed on Twitter that she had received a bouquet of flowers from the designer, along with a sweet message thanking her for what she said on the red carpet.

After Hayden Panettiere bought a Tom Ford dress at retail to wear to the Golden Globes, the designer thanked her with a bouquet of flowers
    Credit: Courtesy of Hayden Panettiere

"Such an honor to wear one of this man's masterpieces! Thank you for my beautiful flowers!" the recently engaged star tweeted, along with a photo of what looks to be a couple dozen white roses. The card read, "Dear Hayden, You looked beautiful last night. Thank you for your kind words. Much love, Tom."
    Read more: Hayden Panettiere Golden Globes Dress Scandal: Tom Ford Sends Flowers - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I don't care for it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

this is not a dress for a shortie like hayden. i don't care that she bought her dress retail, big deal, fuck the rules. but i wish she'd picked one that she actually looked good in. and styled it better. her hair is awful and those earrings look cheap and fake even though they probably aren't.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Its not awful but the hair certainly is.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Get out of my head! Who let you in here!? (BTW, are you ok? Need anything?)

Before I read yours, as I was scrolling down, I said to myself "Short and squaty coupled with color blocked halter topped dresses do not mix" and then I continued to think, "Gee, that hair looks like what Kelly Osbourne did, and it looked like shit on her too.".

Gross.

She was so cute when she was a young teenager. Not so much anymore.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Well since I've been hanging out in your head, I have a bit of my own headache due to all the echoing!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

"Tom Ford. It's the first time I've ever worn him, because I've been begging...I feel sexy in it, I feel comfortable in it, and I'm in Tom Ford. I would wear a plastic bag if it was designed by him."

^^
    Because of this, if it makes her happy, who am I to criticize? You go girl!

Thread Information