Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kyra Kennedy, Lady Amelia Windsor, et. al.: Debutantes Ball in Paris on 11/30/2013

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Kyra Kennedy, Lady Amelia Windsor, et. al.: Debutantes Ball in Paris on 11/30/2013

From zimbio.com

2013 Debutantes Ball : Outside Arrivals At Automobile Club De France In Paris

Kyra Kennedy arrives at the 2013 Debutantes Ball at Automobile Club De France on November 30, 2013 in Paris, France.
    (Source: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe)

Lady Amelia Windsor arrives at the 2013 Debutantes Ball at Automobile Club De France on November 30, 2013 in Paris, France.
    (Source: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe)

Cheryl Hines and Robert Kennedy Jr.

Larry David

Kyra Kennedy (L), Lauren Marbe (C) and guest (note: I suspect the guest is another debutante)

C.E.O of Nissan Renault Carlos Ghosn and guest

Olivier Royan and wife

2013 Debutantes Ball : Outside Arrivals At Automobile Club De France In Paris - Pictures - Zimbio

Kyra wears ugly shoes but nice dress.

cheryl hines' dress is disgusting.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Cheryl Hines and RFK, Jr. are still together? Did she not read the man's diary when it was released? He's about as faithful as a . . . Kennedy, I suppose.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

The first girl in the first picture is gorgeous and I love that dress.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

What is Larry David doing at a debutantes ball in Paris??

^ His daughter was one of the debutantes but there was not a picture of her. Her are others from a Daily Mail article that focused on Kyra Kennedy.

Others taking part include British royal Lady Amelia Windsor, the granddaughter of one of Queen Elizabeth II's cousins, Francesca Packer Barham, granddaughter of Australian media tycoon Kerry Packer and Romy David, daughter of Seinfeld creator Larry David.

From Asia, there will be Akshita Bhanjdeo of India's Bhanja dynasty, Filipino 'It girl' Monica Urquijo Zobel, and Rebecca Eu, the Canberra-based daughter of a Chinese healthcare company chief.

Now in her 21st year organising the ball, Frenchwoman Ophelie Renouard makes no secret of her quest to track down as many big names as possible.

In another publicity coup this year, she has secured the presence of London taxi driver's daughter Lauren Marbe.

The 17-year-old made headlines recently when she notched up an IQ test score of 161, one point higher than Einstein.

Read more: Inside Kyra Kennedy's couture dress fitting at Christian Dior in Paris | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Witchywoman likes this.

Elite Member

Olivier Royan's wife is going to the same event? She could go shopping dressed like that.

Wasn't one of the women that RFK,jr. had and affair with Larry David's ex-wife? That could be awkward.

I'd like to see Lady Amelia's dress, it looks like it could be really pretty without her winter coat.
    They shouldn't have let Cheryl Hines through the door with that dress, is it polyester? It's horrible.

WTF was Mr Bean doing there?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Lady Amelia Windsor, Kyra Kennedy and the daughter of a London cabbie rub Dior-draped shoulders at the Debutantes Ball in Paris
    • Lady Amelia is the granddaughter of the Queen's cousin Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
    • Kyra Kennedy is the daughter of Robert Kennedy Jr. and great-niece to the late President John F. Kennedy
    • Lauren Marbe, 17, the daughter of a London taxi driver, hit news with her IQ of 161, one point higher than Einstein
    • Paris Debutantes Ball held at the Automobile Club on Saturday, launching 20 hand-picked girls into 'society'
    • Also in attendance was Lord George Porchester, who owns Highclere Castle in which Downton Abbey is set
    • Roma David, daughter of Seinfeld creator Larry David, also attended the high-society event
    • Ophelie Renouard has organised the ball for 21 years, and personally invites each guest

By Martha De Lacey
    PUBLISHED: 06:26 EST, 2 December 2013 | UPDATED: 07:09 EST, 2 December 2013

Wearing couture gowns and dazzling smiles, some 20 young girls, hand-picked from around the world, have gathered in Paris to attend the high-society Debutantes Ball.

Guests included Lady Amelia Windsor, granddaughter of the Queen's cousin Prince Edward, Duke of Kent; Kyra Kennedy, daughter of Robert Kennedy Jr. and great-niece to the late President John F. Kennedy; and Lauren Marbe, the 17-year-old daughter of a London taxi driver, who hit headlines with her IQ score of 161, one point higher than Einstein.

Dressed in Dior, Kyra Kennedy and her father Robert opened the ball - held at the Automobile Club on Saturday - to the sound of a gypsy waltz, at one of the social events of the year where high society meets haute couture.

Lady Amelia Windsor on the rooftop at the Automobile Club, left, and Kyra Kennedy, Lauren Marbe and Rebecca Eu at the ball, right

Taking a break from dancing, from left, Aya Tange, Alysson Lee, Eva Hansen and Leonora Gilmour sitting down at the ball in Paris

The glittering event saw the debutantes dance, dine and network the night away in dresses loaned by some of Paris's most famous couture houses.

Lord George Porchester whose family owns Highclere Castle, the setting for the hit television series Downton Abbey, was also invited, along with 18-year-old Kennedy's father Robert, the son of John F. Kennedy's brother Robert, who was also assassinated.

Others taking part included British royal Lady Amelia Windsor, the granddaughter of one of Queen Elizabeth II's cousins, Francesca Packer Barham, granddaughter of Australian media tycoon Kerry Packer and Romy David, daughter of Seinfeld creator Larry David.

From Asia, there was Akshita Bhanjdeo of India's Bhanja dynasty, Filipina socialite Monica Urquijo Zobel, and Rebecca Eu, the Canberra-based daughter of a Chinese healthcare company chief.

From left, Leonora Gilmour, daughter of Mardi and Christopher Gilmour, Lauren Marbe, daughter of a London taxi driver, and Amelia Windsor, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth's cousin, at the Debutantes Ball in Paris on Saturday night

From left, Lauren Marbe, Rebecca Eu, Kyra Kennedy, Eva Hansen, Ata Tange and Cheryl Cheong

Now in her 21st year organising the ball, Ophelie Renouard had made no secret of her quest to track down as many big names as possible.

In another publicity coup this year, she secured the presence of a London taxi driver's daughter, Lauren Marbe.

The 17-year-old made headlines recently when she notched up an IQ test score of 161, one point higher than Einstein.

'I read about her in the newspapers and so I phoned her up and she said, "It is not my world but if you invite me I will come",' Renouard said.

Her father, wearing black tie for the first time, was overwhelmed. He said: 'This is a dream! I still cannot believe it.'

Lady Amelia Sophia Theodora Mary Margaret Windsor - left, with fellow guest Monica Urquijro Zobel - is the younger daughter of George Windsor, Earl of St Andrews and Sylvana Windsor, Countess of St Andrews

Lady Amelia with fellow guests at the ball, held in Paris on Saturday to bring young ladies 'out' into society

Read more: Lady Amelia Windsor, Kyra Kennedy and the daughter of a London cabbie rub Dior-draped shoulders at the Debutantes Ball in Paris | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Some of these girls are giving major bitchface.

Debutante BAll? I'd kill my parents.........

Rich don't mean pretty.
    Lalique likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

There are still Debutante Balls???????????????? Really? Are we still in the 1950's?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

the girl in the red dress looks really cute.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information