Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Priyanka Chopra on set of Just Jared Photoshoot

Default Priyanka Chopra on set of Just Jared Photoshoot

Her face went kinda strokeish.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What's "strokeish"?

Looks like only one side works.

Oh. It's because she looks better when she angles her face to the side. The botched nose job is more obvious head on:

and the botched lip
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

The upper lip is real:

I have no idea who she is but she's fug.
    dowcat, Alysheba, Pinkii and 1 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Sure, the lip is real. That's why it keeps changing. The pageant picture has the same lip job that Elizabeth Hurley had. It is flat and nearly touching the nose with a kind of horizontal crease between the lip and nose. Now it isn't flat, her left side is lumpy, puffier than the other and droops like she can't move it properly. The shape is completely different. Totally real. Everybody's lips do that.

http://sugarsurgery.com/wp-content/u...ic-Surgery.jpg
    redcat likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by Akirevada View Post
    The upper lip is real:

No, it's not. She had more natural looking lips on Andaaz. Already plumped, but not out of control. She then began to plump them way too much, like she did back in her pageant days. She doesn't need it, but that doesn't mean she doesn't do it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k1BDmUn6EQ...2BMani1840.jpg

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/image...-%2520Copy.jpg

Also I can see those little bumps of collagen in her upper lip.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Not seeing the appeal of this one.
    dowcat likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Sure, the lip is real. That's why it keeps changing. The pageant picture has the same lip job that Elizabeth Hurley had. It is flat and nearly touching the nose with a kind of horizontal crease between the lip and nose. Now it isn't flat, her left side is lumpy, puffier than the other and droops like she can't move it properly. The shape is completely different. Totally real. Everybody's lips do that.
    http://sugarsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Priyanka-Chopra-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

That's
    your evidence?

a) Her upper lip is almost touching her nose in that pageant picture above because she's smiling. This left picture below was taken right after the crowning and her upper lip isn't as close to her nose because her smile isn't as wide:

b) The "drooping" lip thing is poor evidence too; she's half smiling in the "after" pictures. The pic on the left below is recent with a full smile and there's no drooping lip. Also, her big upper lip is still close to her nose when she smiles hard enough:

c) Finally, her upper lip still flat:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    No, it's not. She had more natural looking lips on Andaaz. Already plumped, but not out of control. She then began to plump them way too much, like she did back in her pageant days. She doesn't need it, but that doesn't mean she doesn't do it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k1BDmUn6EQY/TTIC2uhtHEI/AAAAAAAAAXM/Bp7fcnXuezY/s1600/Priyanka%252BChopra%252B-%252BAndaaz%252B-%252BMani1840.jpg

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/imagecache/ImageFull/images/priyanka_chopra3%2520-%2520Copy.jpg

Also I can see those little bumps of collagen in her upper lip.
    Where did you get that she plumped her lips during the pageant? I watched the Miss India contest clips on Youtube and her lips are big during that too. Unless you're implying she got the money to plump her lips in 1999 before entering the contest?

They look flat in the pageant pic you posted, not plumped, and and they still are like in the pic with Alicia Keys above. BTW, the first pic is heavily photoshopped so that's not really good evidence. I googled "Andaaz" and found a cap from the movie; her lips look flat with a lot of lipstick around it:

She looks like a completely different person in that pic. Bad ps all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Akirevada View Post
    . I googled "Andaaz" and found a cap from the movie; her lips look flat with a lot of lipstick around it:

No, they have shape here. They aren't flattened out. They aren't drooping on one side like there's nerve damage. They aren't lumpy. Completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    No, they have shape here. They aren't flattened out. They aren't drooping on one side like there's nerve damage. They aren't lumpy. Completely different.
    And in this pic? It's from the same time period as the photo where you said she her lip was drooping. Her lip flattens with a full smile and the droop is gone:

And here's a candid pic from the same time period as that movie cap. I see a huge difference in her nose (plus makeup and contact lenses), but not much in her lips. Lip still flat and wide when she smiles:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information