Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Royal Wedding: Prince Felix of Luxembourg marries Claire Lademacher on 9/21

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Royal Wedding: Prince Felix of Luxembourg marries Claire Lademacher on 9/21

From dailymail.co.uk

I do again! Luxembourg's new princess marries Prince Felix for the second time in three days in front of European royal guests
    By Craig Mackenzie
    PUBLISHED: 11:23 EST, 21 September 2013 | UPDATED: 11:48 EST, 21 September 2013

Prince Felix of Luxembourg has married his long-time love Claire Lademacher - just three days after they tied the knot in an intimate civil ceremony.

Luxembourg's royal family turned out in force to celebrate with the couple who wed in south eastern France.

Grand dukes and duchesses, princes and princesses and a smattering of arch dukes lined up at the Basilique Sainte Marie-Madeleine in Saint-Maximin-La-Sainte-Baume to greet the couple.

Just married: Claire Lademacher and Prince Felix of Luxembourg wave to the crowds today after the religious ceremony at the Basilique Sainte Marie-Madeleine in Saint-Maximin-La-Sainte-Baume, in France

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk

From dailymail.co.uk

Luxembourg's new princess defies tradition in a short wedding dress as she marries Prince Felix with an intimate civil ceremony
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 12:34 EST, 17 September 2013 | UPDATED: 09:02 EST, 18 September 2013

The string of European royal weddings continued today as Luxembourg celebrated its newest union this morning.

Prince Felix, age 29, wed his fiancée, Claire Lademacher, 28, with a civil ceremony in her hometown of Frankfurt, Germany.

The bride opted for an understated look—choosing a simple white peplum sheath dress, aquamarine drop earrings, and Ferragamo bow heels.

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk
    Last edited by dougie; September 23rd, 2013 at 07:08 AM.

Handsome couple. I am not normally a fan of the full lace gown - but damn if that isn't gorgeous!

you must click into the link under the wedding photos and see the family and the facinators.

Her civil ceremony suit was cute too. If you click into that link you can see the aquarmarine earrings better - I love those! And the top of the suit is actually textured - like a tone on tone soft brocade. He should have shaved for the civil ceremony!!

I WANT THE TIARA. MUST HAVE.

I LOVE her dress. He ain't too bad lookin' either.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

They look happy.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That's a really beautiful gown.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I love the page boys! Both weddings look well dressed apart from his lack of shaving as Jazzy Girl said.

A*O

Perfect! I can find nothing to snark about. WTF? Plus he's a spunk.
    kasippu likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Luxembourg is such a gorgeous little country, why did they pick France?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^^^^
    southeast france. better weather. also, luxembourg is the most boring country on earth, other than maybe liechtenstein.

i like their civil wedding outfits better.
    his pants in the religious ceremony are absolutely disgusting and ill-fitting. his tie is pretty bad too.
    her lace dress is a nice cut but it's a tad busy. and it looks very shiny in the second pic. love her tiara and make up though. she's gorgeous.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    southeast france. better weather. also, luxembourg is the most boring country on earth, other than maybe liechtenstein.
    NOT true. I loved it - it was so pretty. Of course, you can see the whole place in a day or so, but it was nice. I was there around Christmastime several years ago. There was a serious holiday feel about the place, a real European Christmas holiday.

When afternoon comes in Luxemburg you want to commit suicide..beautiful as it is ,it is also beyond boring.
    Back to business now.I like the dress,though it is a bit *heavy*,it suits her.He is cute and i like them together.Civil ceremony dress i dont like,she has fat calves and narrow shoulders and the dress doesnt fit like it should.I hate peplum shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    NOT true. I loved it - it was so pretty. Of course, you can see the whole place in a day or so, but it was nice. I was there around Christmastime several years ago. There was a serious holiday feel about the place, a real European Christmas holiday.
    i spent a few days there doing a course and i have a few friends from there. by their accounts, life there is suicide-inducing, if picturesque. most of the people who work at the EU institutions live outside of luxembourg and take the train or drive in daily. the locals spend a lot of time in neighbouring france or belgium or move elsewhere to escape the tedium.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

the veil and tiara are stunning, but the dress itself somehow looks cheap to me. i like the second outfit better, too.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

i spent a few days there doing a course and i have a few friends from there. by their accounts, life there is suicide-inducing, if picturesque. most of the people who work at the EU institutions live outside of luxembourg and take the train or drive in daily. the locals spend a lot of time in neighbouring france or belgium or move elsewhere to escape the tedium.
    I went to Brussels, Trier and Koblenz while I was there. The train system is superb.
    Prince Felix looks a little like Greg Kinnear to me.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    When afternoon comes in Luxemburg you want to commit suicide....
    *snort*

i have never been there. what makes it so boring? no bars? no trannies dancing in outdoor fountains? *curious*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information