Thread: Naomi Watts In Zac Posen

fgg

i kind of like it because it's different.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

i love it. and love the hair style - it fits the dress' retro vibe.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I like this too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That's a beautiful dress and I like the hair style very much, but the curse of crappy celeb blonde continues, because the hair color sucks a big one.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    the curse of crappy celeb blonde continues, because the hair color sucks a big one.
    this is true. it's far too yellow. why are so many women getting yellow hair? can someone explain to me? does anyone actually think this looks good? i keep thinking maybe i'm the one who's crazy but so far no one has come out to defend brassy, pissy blonde hair.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I blame it on colorists telling them that golden will warm up their complexion or some such. I figure there's something about warm tones that's easier than doing ash blonde.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

yeah i'm sure. fuckers.

Beautiful dress. I love it.

As for the hair, it's a bad, bad color. When I lived in LA, I went to a new stylist that was highly recommended. I told her I wanted to lighten my hair up for the summer. I was born blond and now it's a dirty blond. I usually do a partial highlight and that's all. So, she turns me into a fucking Easter Peep!! It was awful. It looked like something I did to my hair in 8th grade with boxed color. It was bad. It was so yellow and brassy. It was hard as hell to fix.

oh I love it too!! She wears it well.

I love the dress even with the bottom part and I do like the hairstyle.

As for the color, I agree with Laurent that piss yellow hair is easier to achieve (and probably cheaper?) than nice warm tones or ash blonde shades. I think most colorists are lazy or maybe they're tied down to the brand of colors they use in their salon? I really am not sure. I only had one or two people able to lighten my hair without turning it orange (which is piss yellow's best friend) and that was a long time ago.

I wonder if they bleach it or not. If you're going to strip the color, it shouldn't be that hard to get a good, cooler blonde. What I don't get is that most people are limited because
    they aren't millionaires, but these celebs should have absolutely no excuse.

And when I was out earlier, I overheard this conversation a girl was having with this guy. I was covertly staring at her really yellow hair, which was impolite to start with, but I was thinking how bad the color was. In the middle of thinking about her hair, the guy was like "Has it been busy at the hair place?" Turns out she was a hair stylist of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Beautiful dress. I love it.

As for the hair, it's a bad, bad color. When I lived in LA, I went to a new stylist that was highly recommended. I told her I wanted to lighten my hair up for the summer. I was born blond and now it's a dirty blond. I usually do a partial highlight and that's all. So, she turns me into a fucking Easter Peep!! It was awful. It looked like something I did to my hair in 8th grade with boxed color. It was bad. It was so yellow and brassy. It was hard as hell to fix.
    Me too. I don't even like thinking about spending all the money on getting my hair colored professionally when I know that's all that's going to happen. I've had better results with boxes actually.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

wow, she looks gorgeous and i love the dress. she is aging very beautifully; those who are addicted to fillers need to take note.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Thread Information