Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kylie (13) and Kendall (14) Jenner, the youngest Kardashian sisters

fgg

Default Kylie (13) and Kendall (14) Jenner, the youngest Kardashian sisters

Youngest Kardashian sisters, 13 and 14 yo Kylie and Kendall Jenner, on the red carpet

The youngest “Kardashian” sisters, 13 year-old Kylie and 14 year-old Kendall Jenner (the half sisters of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe), hit the red carpet together for the premiere of the film Easy A last night. They were wearing makeup and short dresses and looked much more like Kardashians or Lohans than, say, Fannings. They’re both aspiring models, according to US Magazine, and we’ve already seen Kendall’s (arguably) sexy-looking bikini photo shoot. Kylie has done more age-appropriate modeling for Sears.

I guess it’s pointless to wonder whether these girls, both regularly featured on their family’s daft reality show, are getting a chance at a “normal” childhood. They’re being groomed to join the family media business and we’ll be hearing soon enough when Kylie and Kendall are having their first dates. Once the public is sick of hearing manufactured speculation on the state of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney’s relationships (and that time may have already come) their mom Kris has new blood and some fresh faces to offer the gossip rags. At least their entire childhood wasn’t filmed like the Gosselin kids.

Oh I watched the preview for this film Easy A, starring Emma Stone, Amanda Bynes and Penn Badgley, and it actually looks decent. I love Patricia Clarkson and it’s nice to see her too! It’s about a girl who pretends to be the high school skank in order to get popular. It doesn’t look appropriate for 13 and 14 year-olds, but I’m sure these two have seen worse. They’re really lovely girls and I wish them the best. I just wish their mom would try to shield them from fame a little longer.

Kylie, 13, is the one in all black. What do you think of her black and white manicure? Is that a new thing now? I’ve seen rainbow nails with each painted a separate color but it’s the first time I’ve seen one white nail on each hand like that.
    Photo credit: WENN.com

Written by Celebitchy

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Youngest Kardashian sisters, 13 and 14 yo Kylie and Kendall Jenner, on the red carpet

aren't they a little young to be seeing a movie about a girl who pretends to be a slut?

which ever one this one is, she looks like JWoww from Jersey Shore lol
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

^^thats kylie. fug

I think they're cuter than the Tardashians. But it's sad to see them whoring themselves so young. At least those other broads are grown women.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

There's no hope with that opportunist mom of theirs, imo. I think she's the driving force behind making her daughters sex symbols.

The older one is kind of cute, the younger screams entitled brat to me but most importantly, neither of them belong on the red carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^thats kylie. fug
    I'm sure her first nose job has already been scheduled.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If it made the mum a few bucks and got her rode hard face in the mags a few more times, she'd have these two pose nudey too.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Is it me, or does it look as though they have implants?

Silver Member

The older one, on the right up there, looks a little like Katherine McPhee from American Idol.

Too bad thev dad is too pussy whipped to be a dad and put a stop to some of this stuff
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Is it me, or does it look as though they have implants?

Kinda looks that way to me too. God I hope not, they're so young. But mom is a panderer so it's possible.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Does anyone in this family have any talent? What do these people do other than show up in sausage tight dresses at events? All they do on that stupid show is argue. I watched it once and couldn't stand it. I have no idea why they are famous.

Way too young to be whored out like this.

Unattractive girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information