Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady GaGa in "normal" clothes

Default Lady GaGa in "normal" clothes

Apparently she's named after the famous Queen song, but looking at these pictures she could have been christened in baby talk.
    Lady 'goo goo' GaGa took on an altogether different persona to the one we're used to seeing, parading around in wacky outfits, when she hit the shops in California with a baby.
    The 23-year-old singer was dressed down, and probably as normal looking as we'll ever see her, for the shopping trip at a mall in South Gate, California.

Keeping mum: Lady GaGa steps out for some retail therapy at a vintage clothing store in California with a little baby boy

Male companion: The singer was stopped off at the Giant Dollar store with a mystery male friend before the shopping trip

Wearing a studded leather vest, a white t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of black high heeled boots, the make-up free star let her maternal instincts take over and appeared relatively dowdy in comparison to her usual guise.

And she covered her bare face with a large pair of shades and alternating between a straw hat and a black beanie, she also appeared to be wearing a grey wig over her blonde locks.
    GaGa was accompanied, not only by the baby but also by a mystery male friend as they trawled a vintage clothes shop after they'd stopped off for some snacks at the Giant Dollar store.

Who's your mother? GaGa holds the little boy as she makes her way into the Giant Dollar mall in South Gate, California

The Bad Romance singer and her male companion took it in turns to hold the baby, GaGa giving the little boy an admiring glance at one point as she walked through the shopping mall's car park.
    While her friend, who appeared enamoured with the baby, took a photo of himself and the tot on his phone.
    Meanwhile the outrageous star, who named herself after Queen's Radio Gaga, recently had some new body art added to her collection in honour of her fans.

Outrageous: Lady Gaga poses on the red carpet at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards wearing one of her many crazy outfits

Fresh from her incredible Grammy night, in which she won two awards and performed a show-stopping array of songs with Elton John, the singer decided to show how grateful she was for her success with a new tattoo.
    She had Little Monsters etched in italics onto the skin on her skin and then posted the pic on her Twitter page.
    GaGa tweeted: ‘Look what I did last night. Little Monsters forever, on my arm that holds my mic. x.’.

Soots you! Lady GaGa and Elton John are pictured backstage at the Grammy awards covered in soot following their performance together

Her new arm ink now sits below another tattoo in German, which is a quote from her favourite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke.
    Lady GaGa also has a peace sign on her wrist in memory of John Lennon, roses and daisies on her neck, back, hip and the words ‘Tokyo love’ written on her left shoulder.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She looks better dressed up, distracts from her face

Cute baby.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Silver Member

She has absolutely no natural beauty whatsoever and neither do I, so I'm good with her. lol

It's funny to see her in "normal" clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    Cute baby.
    I know,so cute!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is 23. She looks at least 33. She does.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She looks better dressed up, distracts from her face
    lol, so true.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I kinda like it. Its pretty similar to how I dress. I really like the boots, too...

I noticed her saddlebags on the Grammys, she should refrain from showing them
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I kinda like it. Its pretty similar to how I dress. I really like the boots, too...
    Must be a Brit thing, (and an on-going thing) I used to dress like this too.... and will again!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is 23. She looks at least 33. She does.
    I don't believe her age either.

Funny how shocked I am to see her looking like this. It's like if I met her in the street without the crazy get-up I'd be abit disappointed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Must be a Brit thing, (and an on-going thing) I used to dress like this too.... and will again!

Go for it Novice! You can get me on your bitch seat and we can be the biker version of Thelma and Louise! 'Cept if you're thinking about trying to Evel Knievel off anywhere as a finale I might hop off and leave you to it....

She looks like a "My Little Pony" in that picture with the purple dress on. Wth?

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Go for it Novice! You can get me on your bitch seat and we can be the biker version of Thelma and Louise! 'Cept if you're thinking about trying to Evel Knievel off anywhere as a finale I might hop off and leave you to it....
    Haha! I'm not sure I could raise much of a wheelie with the both of us on there!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information