Default Lindsay and Ali Lohan: Hawaiian bliss

TMZ came up with this lmfao
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Lindsay has such an unattractive body.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post

Ha ha!!! The dog smells something in the fifth pic.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Lindsay has such an unattractive body.
    Yes, I agree. The Gollum pic is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post

Oh my God...I laughed so hard i almost peed my pants.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

I love how Michael K calls Ali Benjamin Button. She looks way too old for her age

The guy that is with them looks so gross, eeew.

Those saggy, wonky implants are disgusting.

Good to see that Patrick had no problem filling the gap, after Lindsay ignored him for over a year.

God, I know too much about this broad.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Those saggy, wonky implants are disgusting.

Good to see that Patrick had no problem filling the gap, after Lindsay ignored him for over a year.

God, I know too much about this broad.
    I think I've seen the occasional photo of her with him in the past year. Not as much as before of course. I've always wondered if he does drugs with her?

Default some more pics

Waif-like Lindsay Lohan shows off her skinny frame in a tiny bikini in Hawaii

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:18 PM on 28th April 2009

Lindsay Lohan's split from girlfriend Samantha Ronson has clearly been unhelpful in her constant battle to maintain a healthy weight.
    Now, in a bid to take her mind over her recent romantic upheaval, the Mean Girls actress is holidaying in Hawaii with her younger sister Ali and a few friends.

But the troubled star's weight loss was all too apparent when she showed off her skinny figure in a skimpy bikini yesterday.

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Lean girl: Lindsay Lohan's tummy protrudes unhealthily as she stands by a rock pool on holiday in Hawaii
    Following a heart-to-heart with DJ Samantha last Thursday night, the 22-year-old jetted to Hawaii for some much needed time out.
    Wearing a black and white bikini bra and black bottoms, Lindsay looked super slim as she chatted to friends and swam in the lava rock pools.

Super skinny: Lindsay's bikini showed off her bony back
    In between swimming and enjoying the sun, Lindsay repeatedly checked her Blackberry for messages and made friends with a local dog.
    She also caught up on some reading with a telling book entitled The Little Teal Book Of Trust by Jeffrey Gitomer, which teaches the reader how to trust people and be trustworthy.

Friends of the actress say her recent weight loss is a cry for attention following her split from Samantha on April 4.

Exercise: Lindsay enjoys a splash around in the pool

A pal told America's People magazine: 'She is a self-destructive person. It's all part of her cry for attention.
    'She wants Sam to see how bad she's hurting and she wants Hollywood to see her as a "tortured artist" who is wasting away.'

Who's the boy? Lindsay shares a joke with a new male pal and their canine friend
    A friend of Samantha's added: 'When Lindsay is off-balance, she'll pull out every issue you can imagine.

More...

'She doesn't eat. She stays up all night and sleeps all day, so she misses meals. When she is doing good, when she is happy, her appetite is healthy and her weight is healthy.'
    Lohan clambers out of the water on to the rocks to sunbathe

Enlarge A little light reading: Lindsay is reading A Little Teal Book Of Trust, a self-help guide for people learning how to trust others
    This isn't the first time Lindsay has hit the headlines for her weight loss.
    In 2005, Lindsay's weight plummeted from her former curvy figure.
    After gaining weight, she later admitted she had a problem and was eating badly.
    Sisterly support: Lindsay has been spending a lot of time with her 15-year-old sister Aliana

She told Vanity Fair magazine in 2006: 'I was making myself sick. I had people sit me down and say, "You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself."'
    Lindsay appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres chat show last week and told of how the couple's break-up came 'out of nowhere' for her.
    After their meeting last week, Lindsay is hopeful for a reconciliation.

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Furry friend: During her day by the sea, Lindsay repeatedly checked her Blackberry for messages and made friends with a local dog
    Following their six-hour meeting at Samantha's LA home, the DJ has now changed her relationship status from 'single' to 'it's complicated' on her Facebook page.
    Lindsay told Ellen: 'I really care about Samantha and we'll see what happens. Maybe when we're fully in the right place. I love her.'

Keeping busy: While her ex-girlfriend Lindsay holidays, Samantha Ronson DJs at the grand opening of Sapphire New York Gentlemen's Club and Prime 333 Steakhouse.

Waif-like Lindsay Lohan shows off her skinny frame in a tiny bikini in Hawaii | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    I think I've seen the occasional photo of her with him in the past year. Not as much as before of course. I've always wondered if he does drugs with her?
    I guess. I think everyone doing drugs with her. Even Dina!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Does Ali go to school EVER?
    Lindsay needs to REALLY disappear for a while...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Does Ali go to school EVER?
    ITA! But why school? She is LL's sister! Her future is !!!!
    Last edited by Nothing'sForgotten; April 29th, 2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: to add that the look on Sam's face is PRICELESS

If I'm not a good example then I have to be a horrible warning

Thread Information