Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: The Scientology thread

And Jennifer Garner was given a tiger. I think Jessica Alba was another one who thought she was meeting him about a film when she was actually auditioning to be his beard.

The Scibots are so out of touch with reality that they think taking a girl through the Celebrity Centre and bombarding her with loud gaudiness and incomprehensible cult-speak will somehow impress her so much that she'll sign up to Tommygirl's Gay Repression Rundown. And every time a starlet nopes the fuck out of there, some Co$bot gets another 6 months in the RPF.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

OR that these young actresses will keep their mouths shut about the whole weird and creepy shenanigans.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

It’s been a while since he’s had a “romance”. Has he scared off all of Hollywood?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think he has scared off all of Hollywood. You would think he's scared off the whole world, but now they're probably waiting a few years for some clueless starlet to hit the scene.
    SHELLEE and Brookie like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

A*O

Oh I’m sure his CO$bot minders will find a stepford starlet for him to prove his extreme alpha hetero’ness. Katie escaped a long time ago. Surely by now there’s enough truth about this wacko cult out there to make recruitment that much more difficult.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I agree, there's too much info out there now and people are wary. There will always be a dumb starlet looking to get into Hollywood. The problem is that Tom is 56 now, he's not getting any younger and it will be tougher to find a hot young lady willing to partner with him. Plus, he was SO wacky with Kat(i)e that I think he scared a lot of the ladies off.

I bet they're going the "there's a sucker born every minute" route to find him someone for him, if they're even trying. Either that or Elisabeth Moss or Erika Christensen or someone will fall out of line and be given the option: Sea Org or Tom duty? OK probably not, but it would be interesting...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I think I would pick Tom Duty. The guy in the video I posted talks about being sentenced to hard labor by the Sea Org. for kissing a girl.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

Leah Remini Claims Katie Holmes ‘Could Lose Custody of Suri’ for Speaking to Her: ‘We Used to Be Close Friends’

Leah Remini reflected on her friendship with Katie Holmes and made more allegations against the Church of Scientology in a new interview.

The Scientology and the Aftermath star, 48, opened up about her ongoing battle with her former religion in Us Weekly’s exclusive sneak peek of LaPalme magazine Opens a New Window. ’s fall cover.

“I thought comedy would be my life. I don’t consider myself a champion. The people who speak on the show are champions,” she said of her A&E show. “But I keep wondering — why haven’t Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman spoken out? I assume they were forced to sign prohibitive documents. Trust me, Katie’s not allowed to have a meal with me and we used to be close friends. She could lose custody of Suri. It’s quite sick, really.”

Kidman, 51, was married to Tom Cruise, a Scientologist, from 1990 to 2001. He married Holmes, 39, in November 2006 and the pair, who share 12-year-old daughter Suri, split in 2012.

Remini also claimed that people she works with on her series “are harassed constantly, especially me. Members of the church go to my mother’s restaurant, confront my little sister and my step kids in San Francisco, trying to intimidate us. These abusive scare tactics are what they call a religion.”

The Church of Scientology’s spokesperson Karin Pouw responded to Remini’s allegations in a statement to Us. “While we would prefer to ignore yet another of Leah Remini’s over-the-top rants aimed at getting attention, she unfortunately continues to incite waves of anti-religious hate crimes. Ms. Remini’s incessant hate speech has required increased security and law enforcement resources spent to protect lives she puts at risk,” the statement read. “Ms. Remini’s ridiculous rants are unending and the myths and tales she and her coproducer spread are grown more bizarre by the day … They hire producers to rehash tired, preposterous myths invented and spread by the same handful of former Scientologists motivated by greed and anger.”

Meanwhile, LaPalme’s creative director, Derek Warburton Opens a New Window. , tells Us why the Kevin Can Wait alum was the ideal cover star for the magazine’s fall issue. “Leah Remini is a modern day version of Robin Hood, but instead of stealing from the rich to give to the poor, she is fighting against oppression and fighting for freedom,” he said. “I cherish a survivor and that is what [she] is.”

The third season of Scientology and the Aftermath, which is currently in the works, will investigate Jehovah’s Witnesses. “They are not allowed to report a rape to the police. I started to look into and found some disturbing, and yes, abusive things,” Remini explained. “That will be the subject of one of our specials. America needs to start looking at this! We’re only doomed if we get apathetic.”

Us has reached out to Kidman and Holmes for comment.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...peaking-to-me/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

They probably hound Katie too. That might explain her sour looks in the latest candid pictures where she's on a bike.

These people are crazy.
    fgg and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

I'm especially surprised that Nicole hasn't said anything. It's been 17 years since they divorced and her kids with Cruise are adults now. And have been turned against her. I don't know ... it seems like they had something over her head for her to agree to the divorce terms that Cruise demanded. Maybe she was just afraid.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

yeah, well, committing suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head - especially when I have a young daughter to live for might be enough to keep me quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I'm especially surprised that Nicole hasn't said anything. It's been 17 years since they divorced and her kids with Cruise are adults now. And have been turned against her. I don't know ... it seems like they had something over her head for her to agree to the divorce terms that Cruise demanded. Maybe she was just afraid.
    Late to this thread, hence the necro. I recall before he and Kidman split a phone call was leaked with him accusing her of cheating (Ewan McGregor? "Moulin Rouge" days?) Also, about 8 years afterwards, a great family friend and neighbor moved to the Charleston area. She said she met some of his family members (dated one IIRC) and on one visit home said his family there was displeased with him because he would not let Nicole see their children. She only spoke that to us (my family) and has not mentioned it in the years since. I just googled and can't find any reference of him having family in SC, so that may be a complete fabrication, though my friend isn't one to do so, fabricate stories for personal gain.

ETA -- weren't there some stories or blind items that she signed an NDA upon their split? And a ten-year contract when they married?

KILLER CLAIM

Scientology Blames Leah Remini For Australian Murder

Church says she's 'poisoned the airwaves in an avowed effort to create hatred.'

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Jan 14, 2019 @ 14:13PM

Getty Images

Scientologists are blasting Leah ReminiOpens a New Window. and the cable televisionnetwork A&E for spreading “vicious religious hatred and propaganda” they claim led to the death of a young man in Australia.
    The Underground Bunker reported that Scientology spokeswomanOpens a New Window.Karin Pouw wrote a letter to A&E about the recent death of 24-year-old Aaron Yeh, a Taiwanese national who worked at an “Advance Org” facility.

“On January 3, 2019, a man fatally stabbed a member of our Australasian headquarters in SydneyOpens a New Window.. Previously the assailant had stated his intent to burn down the Church. The attacker was inspired by an anti-Scientology website that featured your people and included a link to Remini’s show,” Pouw wrote, referring to the actress’ series Scientology and the Aftermath.
    PHOTOS: Leah Remini Exposes Scientology’s ‘Biggest Secret’Opens a New Window.
    The spokeswoman complained Remini “has poisoned the airwaves in an avowed effort to create hatred against the Scientology religion and ScientologistsOpens a New Window..”
    “You are well aware that whistleblowers have described how Leah Remini coaches people on the show to incite hatred against Scientology,” Pouw continued in her note to A&E. “We have repeatedly told you that all evidence points to the fact that every person on that program has been compensated, often ‘under the tableOpens a New Window.’ to try to hide it. You could care less what that scandalous bigotry — lie after lie after lie — can cause.”
    Pouw also alleged A&E executives “ignored” the Church’s warningsOpens a New Window..
    PHOTOS: J.Lo Stands By Long-Time Pal Leah Remini During Scientology StruggleOpens a New Window.
    “You knew what you were doing,” she claimed. “Your intent was to stir up hate and turn it into cash. Now somebody has been murdered. Your indifference and obsession with stirring hate underwrote this murder.”
    The alleged killer, who is 16, is now under arrest and being held without bond on murder charges.
    Radar has reached out to A&E and Remini for comment.
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...lowers-murder/

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I just have to say, that pic is the best I have ever seen Leah look. Just wow.
    panic likes this.

Thread Information