Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapture next week?

A*O

Update: It's now 2pm on Friday 6 June and so far so good. But I'm not letting my guard down yet.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Hee hee..Yes today should be the day. My co-worker
    is scheduled to be in at noon for work. Of course
    there's always tomorrow too. I almost feel bad for
    the awkwardness of it all. I don't think I'll bring it up
    either. But the devilish side of me really wants to pick
    her brain some more!
    Happy rapture day y'all!

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

ABC News: Texas 'Prophet': Doomsday Begins June 12

Sorry but there has been a change of plans - the end of the world is 6/12 (or maybe earlier) - not 6/6. This "prophet" from Texas gives us the details. They interviewed him on GMA this morning and it will be a story on 20/20 tonight.

The people here in my office are cracking me up. They said if the rapture is first and all the saved people rise to heaven before Armageddon, that means the rest of us will have some final days without the religious nuts here to bother us. Gays will marry - babies will be aborted and we will participate in wild sexual fantasies. What the hell. Let's go out with a bang!!!
    Last edited by sluce; June 6th, 2008 at 06:49 PM.

Damn i have to wait another week for those Jesus freaks to die off. Oh well, gives me more time to party like a sinner. lol

You know what'll happen though.. all the nicey-nice REAL Jesus freaks who are tolerable to be around will get raptured, and the rest of us will have to deal with the fake asshole christians who will, undoubtedly, be incredibly pissed when they're LEFT BEHIND
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You know what'll happen though.. all the nicey-nice REAL Jesus freaks who are tolerable to be around will get raptured, and the rest of us will have to deal with the fake asshole christians who will, undoubtedly, be incredibly pissed when they're LEFT BEHIND
    So does that mean we're getting another 4 years of Bush and his cronies?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Bite your tongue!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well she was there today. She updated the time too.
    She said within the next week but for sure before
    summer is over!

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^She's just trying to save face.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    As far as I understand it, The Rapture is what happens before Armageddon when those who've been born again through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Praise Him, Amen! (note I'm covering my bets here) are mysteriously 'vanished' to Heaven. They don't die - they just disappear. Anyone left has not been Born Again and Saved through OLJC and must remain here to face His wrath on Judgment Day. So in theory all the happy clappy Born Agains will vanish from the face of the Earth. Hallelujah!!!
    Ok, this shit had me laughing my ass off.

I just came across one of those websites Grimm was talking about, where e-mails automatically get sent to people after 3 of 5 supposedly raptured Christians fail to show up over a three day period.

What they say is:

"They will know it was true and that they have blown it. There will be a small window of time where they might be reached for the Kingdom of God. We have made it possible for you to send them a letter of love and a plea to receive Christ one last time."

But I am sure there are also a lot of 'nah nah nah nah nah, I was right, you were wrong, suck it heathens!' type messages stored there as well.

It costs $40 per year to subscribe. That will add up to a fair bit of change while these people hang around waiting year after year after year to get raptured.
    Last edited by Ravenna; June 7th, 2008 at 01:58 PM.

Gone yet?

Duh this woman does not know anything. The antichrist if he is alive is no where near world power. We don't have a one world government or close to it. Although these natural disasters have me thinking it could come in my lifetime. And yes christians are divided on post or pre trib rapture, but I believe in post tribulation rapture. We will suffer (correction, I BELIEVE we will suffer) during the last 3 1/2 years of the trib. It would be way to easy to get out of it and go up up and away before the tribulation. Nice way of thinking though for those who believe in pre trib rapture. So ask this woman who the antichrist is then.

She's very suspicious of Obama and Oprah.

Silver Member

In my lifetime I can recall several occasions when the rapture was supposed to occur.

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 2000 CE

^^A list of some notable ones.

...still waiting.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information