Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Saudi Woman Blasts Religious Police Thug For Ordering Her to Cover Up Her Sexy Nails

Default Saudi Woman Blasts Religious Police Thug For Ordering Her to Cover Up Her Sexy Nails

[YOUTUBE]OpUUOYRLW3k[/YOUTUBE]

Messing with the Saudi mutaween (religious police) is not recommended — particularly if you happen to be a Saudi woman.

Granted power to enforce Sharia Law by order of King Abdullah himself, the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice employs thousands of members and volunteers whose sole duty it is to go around and harass people they think are not being Muslim enough.

And they don't kid around: In 2002, members of the HAIA reportedly prevented schoolgirls in Mecca from fleeing a fire because they were not properly dressed. Fourteen perished in the flames.

Given this record, it is extremely unusual to see a woman confront a mutawwa in public, but that's precisely what occurred recently in the Hayat Mall in Riyadh — and it left quite an impression.

A female Saudi mall patron, irritated by the persistent pestering of a "vice preventor" who had apparently taken offence to her freshly manicured nails, turned on her camera-phone, and began recording her adamant refusal to leave the mall at his behest.

"Why are you chasing me?" says the unidentified woman in the video. "The government said no more chasing! Your duty is to advise people...why are you looking at my manicure? I will never leave the mall!"

According to the Saudi Gazette, the woman's actions incited a mini-revolution, which led to the launch of an official commission review of the member's conduct.

Remarkably Brave Saudi Woman Blasts Religious Police Thug For Ordering Her to Cover Up Her Sexy Nails

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What a brave and wonderful woman. I wouldn't last two minutes there.
    Brookie likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I feel sorry for people who live there, and want to get out but can't.
    I want to know what her nails looked like. Were they painted, or French manicure?
    I wouldn't last their either, since my nails are long and painted a slutty red.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

She might have had the nerve to get sparkles.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The men were wearing sandals on bare feet, what if a woman would feel turned on by looking at their feet?

^^ Women don't get turned on, because they are incapable of having sexual feelings. They just invoke lust in the poor men who can't be expected to control themselves.

Sexy Nails for President!
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Their situation is just sad, in so many ways.

Elite Member

A girl at my vet is going to Saudi Arabia for a visit with her Saudi boyfriend. "Are you sure? Really sure?" "We're not married so it's okay" she says. She wants to be a world traveler.

I'm fearful.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Oh fuck to tha no on going over there! Fuck them and their assbackwards treatment of women. My male friend took a job in UAE and yes I know it's not the same but it's close enough. He was all like you should come visit and I just looked at him like he'd lost his damn mind.

Anyway good for her, though I'd fear for her safety now.

^^^^ I would too. Maybe her boyfriend isn't that way, but once he's in his family's environment, all bets are off. There's no chance in hell I'd go.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^^ I would too. Maybe her boyfriend isn't that way, but once he's in his family's environment, all bets are off. There's no chance in hell I'd go.
    Yes! I've seen this before. Great guys from the Middle East who embrace the Western lifestyle, love their lives and families. All it takes is one visit back home and the extended family pressures the man to let them raise the kids right inside a pure Islamic world. Mayhem ensues.

I fear this girl at my vet will get over there and find out she can't see her boyfriend at all (since they aren't related or married.) Even worse, they could be arrested for meeting each other privately. They certainly can't live together without facing prison.

Then she can't leave Saudi Arabia without the permission of her closest male relative or husband. Therefore she is forced to marry this guy who then will treat her exactly like a Saudi woman. Mayhem ensues.

She's a dope. She's going on his word that by not marrying in the USA, everything will be fine in the KSA.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    A girl at my vet is going to Saudi Arabia for a visit with her Saudi boyfriend. "Are you sure? Really sure?" "We're not married so it's okay" she says. She wants to be a world traveler.

I'm fearful.
    And she should be too! No way in hell I'd go over there!

I can't believe the woman who recorded the video stood up to them! Good for her, but really scary to do that over there. It's so hard because the women there have no rights, but if they stand up for themselves they may get turned into martyrs, but if they don't stand up for themselves, they just get treated worse & worse. It seems almost hopeless for them.
    It was most sickening to read this part of the article:

In 2002, members of the HAIA reportedly prevented schoolgirls in Mecca from fleeing a fire because they were not properly dressed. Fourteen perished in the flames.
    I read what was at the link & here's part of what it said:

According to at least two reports, members of the Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (CPVPV), also known as Mutaween, would not allow the girls to escape or to be saved from the fire because they were "not properly covered", and the mutaween did not want physical contact to take place between the girls and the civil defense forces for fear of sexual enticement, and variously that the girls were locked in by the police, or forced back into the building.[2][6]

GMAFB!!!! I'm really sure that "sexual enticement" was the furthest thing from ANYONE'S mind at that time, aside from the "mutaween". I think they're the ones who can't control their urges, so they think everyone else must be just like them. They're the ones who are the perverts.
    What a bunch of assholes.
    Last edited by holly; May 27th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

"You are not the boss of me!"

Good for her though. Not only did she stand up to him, she dogged his sorry ass.
    Sojiita likes this.

Wow! She is a brave woman. It takes some balls to stand up to their religious police.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information