Thread: Christian Princess Camp. Teaching little girls to be "princesses for the Lord"

Default Christian Princess Camp. Teaching little girls to be "princesses for the Lord"

About Princess Prep School

Princess Prep School is a week-long event for girls ages four through those entering third grade. The girls are taught the true meaning of “princess” through puppet shows, live princess performances, hands-on lessons, crafts, music, sign language, Biblical truths, and manners to help them discover their royal purpose in Christ.

At most locations, it is from Monday through Friday, 9 am-noon, with a special Graduation Ceremony on the last day from 11 am-noon.

The video at the site is a MUST SEE! Princess Prep School - Royal Purpose Ministries

.................................................. .................................................

and for boys, Warrior Prince Academy! "Become a warrior for the lord!"

About Warrior Prince Academy

Warrior Prince Academy is a week-long event for boys ages four through those entering third grade. At most locations, it is from Monday through Friday, 9 am-noon, with a special Graduation Ceremony on the last day from 11 am-noon.

Each day is centered on a particular aspect of the boys’ Royal Identity in Christ. To emphasize the theme of the day, the boys enjoy puppet shows, video interviews, interactive lessons, hands-on projects, and much more. Throughout the week they learn a Warrior’s Prayer, a Battle Cry, and about the full-armor of God.

Warrior Prince Academy - Royal Purpose Ministries Also with video awesomeness.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

You know, I started seeing this whole warrior thing sprout up in recent years. It scares me so much, along with the Duggar-like mindset of having brainwashed children who would grow up and fight all the heathens out of the government (and ideally the world, you know it's true). Sooo creepy.

I won't touch the princess thing with a ten foot pole because I have a real problem with the sexualization of Christ worship. It creeps me out much more than the warrior thing.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post

I won't touch the princess thing with a ten foot pole because I have a real problem with the sexualization of Christ worship. It creeps me out much more than the warrior thing.
    Rebecca St. James is a Christian singer. I actually like some of her songs, and would like to listen to them, but she sounds so damned orgasmic in them that it's just too off-putting. I get visions in my head of her masturbating & singing, which is just gross.

This "princess" nonsense is extremely annoying to me, because the whole message in a nutshell of Christ's word was to treat everybody the way you want to be treated yourself. Can a little girl not taught to be a good Christian without pandering to her narcissistic diva impulses?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I swear to you it wasn't like this in the 90s. At least not in any church I visited. This whole warrior thing feels very recent. The sexual thing has been going on for a long time, though. Lob, most female Christian singers sound pretty bad, but you're right about St. James. She sounds like she has a dildo in the shape of Jesus and every track is just a recording of her ramming it into herself. GIRLS, JESUS LOVES YOU, BUT HE'S NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

jesus doesn't love anybody. he's was a very nice boy but he's been dead for about 2000 years.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    jesus doesn't love anybody. he's was a very nice boy but he's been dead for about 2000 years.
    I love my lord and zombie saviour.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I love my lord and zombie saviour.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Ugh. This makes me want to hurl.

Those grown ass women in the pics look silly as fuck. They remind me of Elisabitch Hasselcrack. This totally looks like something about her speed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i dont see anything wrong with this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...ite_perrin.jpg

Thread Information