Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Yale graduate student vanishes days before her wedding

I am so glad this idiot didn't off himself before being arrested, as I feared that they'd find him with a blanket noose tied around his neck.

Ugh.

What in the world could this guy's motive be??

And of course, now he's not talking.

His fiance better be glad as hell she dodged a massive bullet. Can you imagine her remembering all the times they've had sex.

!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Hopefully, she won't stay with him and support him. He needs to slowly rot in jail for the rest of his pathetic life.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This guy is clearly in the disorganized category.
    Clearly not planned. In a "secure" building where his every move could be documented with a swipe card? There was some sort of confrontation, and he lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Well, the guy worked in a basement with lab rats...I'm picturing a "Willard" type here. He didn't like the way Annie Le was treating his little Ben-friends...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

honestly, what is an Asian Awareness Club????
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wasn't aware of Asians before I joined.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^ You guys are a mess

It's a club that promotes everyone getting along, so to speak.

We had one in my high school.

I wonder what the heck this ding dong freaked out about

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I am so glad this idiot didn't off himself before being arrested, as I feared that they'd find him with a blanket noose tied around his neck.

Ugh.

And of course, now he's not talking.

His fiance better be glad as hell she dodged a massive bullet. Can you imagine her remembering all the times they've had sex.

!!!!!!!!!!
    I doubt it - if her web entries are anything to go by (before they were taken down) she'll be squeaking that he's totally innocent/misunderstood, etc, and will then work it about in her mind so that it was Annie's fault and that she made him kill her. I think the bitch is as delusional as he is.

He's also narrowly escaped charges once before with an ex-girlfriend.

Annie Le case: Ex-girlfriend of Raymond Clark says he forced her to have sex (photo, video links)

fgg

Lab tech may have had help

By JEANE MacINTOSH in Cromwell, Conn., PERRY CHIARAMONTE in New Haven and DAN MANGAN in NY

The Yale lab technician busted yesterday in the murder of brilliant grad student Annie Le may have had help hiding her body -- and there could be another arrest, it was reported last night.

Cops are interrogating another employee who works in the lab where Raymond Clark allegedly killed Le, sources told Hartford TV station WTIC/Fox61.

It was not known who that employee might be.

Clark's fiancée, sister and brother-in-law all work at the lab.

The bombshell report came after Clark, 24, was arrested yesterday, hours after a State Police lab confirmed that DNA samples taken from him matched evidence found at the Amistad facility.

Le's corpse was found stuffed into a wall at the research center on Sunday -- the day she had been scheduled to be married on Long Island.

Evidence found in the ceiling and the space where her body had been hidden contained both Le's and Clark's DNA -- and that was the final piece of the puzzle that led to Clark's arrest, according to the Hartford Courant.

The lab tech also aroused suspicion by trying to hide cleaning equipment, which authorities later found contained blood spatters, according to the paper.

More blood and a bead from Le's necklace were found in another area of the lab, indicating she struggled with Clark, the Courant added.

Records taken from his swipe card show Clark left the building several times and went to rooms in the lab where he had no reason to be, the paper said.
    Meanwhile, authorities indicated yesterday that Le's death may have been a deadly case of "work rage."

Clark was described by co-workers as a "control freak."

And ABC News reported that early on Sept. 8, the day Le disappeared, Clark sent her a text message asking to meet with her to discuss the cleanliness of mice cages.

Clark's obsession with controlling things at Yale's Amistad animal research center in New Haven may have set the stage for the awful crime, authorities said.

New Haven Police Chief James Lewis said there was no evidence of a romantic connection between Clark and Le.

The arrest went down yesterday morning as cops moved in on a Cromwell, Conn., motel room, which had been under constant police surveillance.
    "Mr. Clark?" said a cop as he banged on the door.

Minutes later, the door swung open, and a group of FBI agents, State Police and New Haven cops went in, and others waited in the hallway as Clark was handcuffed.

They then hustled him downstairs.

Clark didn't say a word as he was placed in a car and driven off. Onlookers burst into applause.

Hours later, a stunned-looking and shackled Clark was ordered held in lieu of $3 million bail when a judge shot down his public-defender lawyer's effort to reduce bail to $1 million.

Clark is being held in a maximum-security prison awaiting an Oct. 6 court date.

Le, 24, who was seeking double Ph.D. and MD degrees, had been due to wed Columbia University grad student Jonathan Widawsky five days later.

Widawsky's and Le's families said in a statement, "Annie will live in our hearts forever."

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    honestly, what is an Asian Awareness Club????
    His membership makes me suspect he has some type of Asian fetish and perhaps it got applied to this poor woman.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^
    yup. that was my first thought as well.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    His membership makes me suspect he has some type of Asian fetish and perhaps it got applied to this poor woman.
    I don't know, nothing from what I read of this guy leads me to believe that. I do surmise that he was obsessed to the point of being very creepy and scary over HIS lab and HIS rats, that if he felt ANY thing/one "threaten" them or his 'control' over his environment, especially a tiny and vulnerable woman, he would flip out.

Yeah, but then there's those rumors about him having "flings" with girls from the lab that his gf defended him about. The Asian fetish theory fits with that. But maybe he flipped out over the mice on top of that. Crazy fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah, but then there's those rumors about him having "flings" with girls from the lab that his gf defended him about. The Asian fetish theory fits with that. But maybe he flipped out over the mice on top of that. Crazy fuck.
    I wouldn't be surprised with the Asian fetish theory. Personally, I've had men from different backgrounds approach me and ask me rather personal questions that would've warranted a slap in the face or kick in the groin. I kid you not. In the past, I've had men ask me if my hooha was slanted or if I was tight. I'm thinking, "Wtf?!?!?!"
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised with the Asian fetish theory. Personally, I've had men from different backgrounds approach me and ask me rather personal questions that would've warranted a slap in the face or kick in the groin. I kid you not. In the past, I've had men ask me if my hooha was slanted or if I was tight. I'm thinking, "Wtf?!?!?!"
    OMG! They deserve the worst! Go for the groin.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Some people are just fuckwitted morons who have to come up with unbelievable assumptions based on race and even hair colour. A blonde friend of mine quickly disposed of a guy who had spent all evening sweet talking her after she came back from a bathroom break faster than he obviously expected and overheard him on the phone to one of his friends saying that he was expecting a good time because "She's a blonde and you just know that blondes will do anal...". I've had an idiot openly say to me that I must be hot in bed because I'm a redhead and apparently a fiery temper = a hot fuck. *sigh*

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information