Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: White teens beat and drive over a black man - hate crime in Jackson, MS

must be the same that makes a group of little boys sometimes torture animals. They are just like animals, killing a man like that.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wtf?
    i don't know how a person can be so cruel and ignorant and evil, let alone a group of them? how do these people become the way they are?
    Racist parents raising racist kids.

I just have such a hard time with this kind of stuff. As Mr Authority said, its fucking 2011. WE ARE ALL HUMAN. Doesn't matter if you are black/white/gay/straight/blond hair/black hair/eye color, etc. IT DOESNT MATTER. We are all human beings and deserve to be respected. Fuck this.
    100% truth.

However judging from the KKK wannabes over at CNN bitching about "black people crying racism and affirmative action making black people targets":
    Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA - CNN.com

and the faux-enlightened fuckwits at ONTD_P cunting on about "white people are the problem; they're all black-killing racists!"
    ontd_political: Hate crime in Jackson, MS

In makes me realize that people in general just fucking suck. A MAN IS DEAD and people still want to argue about our differences and blame others. Were all humans FFS! ugh

They're quite PC over there at ONTD Political. Someone made a comment about hoping these douchebags get raped in prison which resulted in a huge ass finger wagging thread. That's a no no over there I guess.

Poor guy, in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope they get all they deserve in prison.

Bronze Member

not white power, but white coward

I am back on the anti-death penalty wagon, so life in prison without parole..and prison justice?..oh well.

18 years old?-he will be someone's bitch in no time. Even the white power prison groups will use him as their bitch, so he is(in more than one way) ..screwed.

yeah i know a lot of people like to make themselves feel better about this sort of crap by telling themselves that he'll get ass-raped in prison and be some big dude's bitch, but the reality is that most rape victims in prison are the ones who are there for non-violent crimes. i'm sure these assholes will spend their time in prison victimising others.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    They're quite PC over there at ONTD Political. Someone made a comment about hoping these douchebags get raped in prison which resulted in a huge ass finger wagging thread. That's a no no over there I guess.

Poor guy, in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope they get all they deserve in prison.
    I remember reading that one or two of the men who killed James Byrd by dragging him to death several years ago were raped in prison and that is one of the reasons that they were so full of hate...I don't know if the men who raped them were black, or if they were "punks" for those Aryan Brotherhood morons, but it definitely made them twisted.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I know we hear a lot of horrible shit in this world, but for some reason this story REALLY affected me. I was literally in tears thinking about it.

I don't agree with the death penalty at all but when I read stories like this I feel like I want the criminals to fry. But that's not the answer, that's barbaric too..
    It sickens me so much that there are people like this. That poor guy.

Nasty little creeps. Horrific.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They're quite PC over there at ONTD Political.
    No they're just bitchy little idiots that hate humanity and want to "get off Planet Earth". Someone should do us sane folks a favor and buy them all one-way tickets to space.

The reality is however, is that once these little Aryan wannabe punks get in prison; you know that they'll get their just desserts. They'll regret that they even thought about killing this man over his skin color and tearing the victim's family apart and hurting their own families as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    The reality is however, is that once these little Aryan wannabe punks get in prison; you know that they'll get their just desserts.
    Joining an Aryan prison gang is hardly just desserts.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Well like Soj said, even in an Aryan prison gang, the douches are gonna be looked at as "fresh meat" and will be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah i know a lot of people like to make themselves feel better about this sort of crap by telling themselves that he'll get ass-raped in prison and be some big dude's bitch, but the reality is that most rape victims in prison are the ones who are there for non-violent crimes. i'm sure these assholes will spend their time in prison victimising others.
    I don't believe they will spend their time victimizing others. You have to remember that the US prisons are filled with a disproportionate number of blacks.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Mississippi is a strange place. When I lived there I was asked if I was from Italy, Germany, France etc (I'm British). Education is the lowest of any state there.
    In Ridgeland (Jackson), a man in a carpark walked up to my friends and I, and asked my male friends who they were, what church they were with, but ignored all the women.

Whilst visiting Walmart in Kosciusko (Oprah's hometown) a friend of mine who is an African American boy purposely held hands with a blonde caucasian girl. People literally did a slow-mo stop walking, mouths open wide routine when they saw it. Mississippi is not a culturally acceptable place.

Some great films for anyone to see about backwards race and homophobia in Mississippi are 'Mississippi Burning' and 'Small Town Gay Bar'.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXvet5I3KpM[/YOUTUBE]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information