Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: White shooter opens fire in New Zealand Mosques, kills at least 27

Silver Member

This is how the daily mirror reported the attack. Spoke about the angelic boy who get up to be murderer. No mention of the victims . Sorry, Saw this on twitter and don’t know how to embed the photo of the cover .

https://twitter.com/jimmfelton/statu...833287682?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Has Alex Jones accused all these people of being crisis actors yet? At least his followers are too poor to fly out New Zealand to harass the family members of the dead.

No idea but I have seen some hoax posts

What i also find so strange is that nobody tried to stop this from various twitter accounts
    The Christchurch shooter posted a manifesto on 8chan and shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie" before opening fire on the mosque, livestreaming the whole thing. The internet is 1000% a vehicle for right-wing radicalisation. Gunman was congratulated and egged on by fellow forum members after posting his sick plan to 8Chan and Voat just before carrying out and live streaming his massacre

Frazer Anning, the racist senator who put out that awful press release after the shooting, was egged by a 16 year old school boy at a press conference. He has become a national hero and is trending here on twitter as #eggboy

Also #egganazi

The press captured it all on film. Frazer Anning punched the kid in the face. People want to crowd fund a civil case against him.

Trying to post a link but on my phone.

https://twitter.com/Jhoseokpd/status/1106878977518387200?s=20
    Last edited by Raff; March 16th, 2019 at 07:52 AM.

That kid is a treasure.
    Can’t say I’m shocked at the violent reaction to an egg and a teenager by the senator and his nazi thugs. Especially given that the senator had basically just justified more attacks like these in future.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Anning saw it was a kid before he threw the punches. The guy in black who had him in the choke hold on the ground should be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Speaking as a Australian, is anyone interested in the reaction here? Hint: nobody is blaming Trump. Believe it or not, most Aussies don’t give a shit about him either way.
    Yes, please.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Anning saw it was a kid before he threw the punches. The guy in black who had him in the choke hold on the ground should be charged.
    As should the other 5 FULLY GROWN ADULT MALES that held him down. Kind of an over reaction for a 17 year old with an egg and cellphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    This is how the daily mirror reported the attack. Spoke about the angelic boy who get up to be murderer. No mention of the victims . Sorry, Saw this on twitter and don’t know how to embed the photo of the cover .

https://twitter.com/jimmfelton/statu...833287682?s=21
    I suck at embedding Tweets, but here are the graphics from it:

source: @jimmfelton
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Egg Boy for Australian of the year!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

This is the best thing since the video of richard Spencer getting punched in the face.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

There are several far right politicians with racist undertones to their parties now on the scene and trump has encouraged them to speak their poison with more confidence. I would say that a lot of Australians cast worried eyes over the ocean and feel that one of these nutters could gain some power in our coming elections. We are a nation that is heartbroken at what happened to our peaceful extended nation of New Zealand. Words can't express how close the two countries are. The fact that it was a white supremest
    Australian is mortifying.
    And then came #eggboy A young boy stood up to a nazi bully and the country has applauded him. He has been our ray of light over some very dark days. Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1107014548387590144

HERO!!!! Hell of a story.

Meet Abdul Aziz, the Christchurch hero who chased the attacker away

Abdul Aziz has said he didn’t like to be called a hero but for an entire nation, he is.
    The 48-year-old is responsible for singlehandedly stopping the Christchurch shooter from continuing the massacre at the Linwood mosque, the second mosque he targeted during Friday’s mass shootings.

Aziz told the AP how he picked up a credit card reader and ran outside to confront the gunman.
    The father of four, Aziz was attending Friday’s prayers with his sons when he heard the gunman, identified as Brenton Tarrant, approach the mosque.
    The suspect killed 49 people in total after attacking two mosques in Christchurch in the country’s deadliest mass shooting in modern history.
    The gunman killed 41 people at the Al Noor mosque before heading across town to the Linwood mosque where he killed seven others. One other person died at the hospital later.
    "If it wasn’t for Aziz, the death toll would have been far higher," Latef Alabi, Linwood’s mosque’s acting imam told AP.
    Alabi said he heard a voice outside the mosque at about 1:55 pm local time and stopped the prayer he was leading to peak outside the window. He saw a man dressed in black military-style gear and a helmet holding a large gun. At first, the imam thought he was a police officer but then saw two bodies and heard the man shouting obscenities.
    He yelled at the congregation of more than 80 people to get down but Aziz did not hesitate to go out and confront the gunman, said Alabi.
    “Then this brother came over. He went after him, and he managed to overpower him, and that’s how we were saved,” Alabi said, referring to Aziz.
    “Otherwise, if he managed to come into the mosque, then we would all probably be gone.”
    Aziz said he ran outside screaming, hoping to stop the gunman from entering the mosque. He added that the suspect ran back to his car to supposedly get another gun and Aziz used the opportunity to throw the credit card machine at him.
    The gunman fired back but Aziz was able to dodge him by weaving through parked cars, which prevented the gunman from having a clear aim. At that moment, Aziz spotted a gun the suspect had forgotten on the floor, picked it up, aimed at the attacker and pulled the trigger, but nothing came out.
    Aziz said the man ran back to his car to possibly pick up another firearm.
    “He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window,” he said.
    The gunman then got into his car and drove away yelling at Aziz that he would kill them all. The Christchurch resident said he chased the attacker down the street to a red light before he made a U-turn and drove away.
    Police caught the man a few minutes later.
    Born in Kabul, Afghanistan, Aziz left his homeland as a refugee when he was a boy and lived 25 years in Australia before moving to New Zealand a couple of years ago.

That guy has got 10 ton balls! He deserves a medal for saving those people; I just wish he would have been able to shoot that terrorist right in the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It kills me these white boys calling anyone brown an invader. Whites are not native to Australia and New Zealand or the US.
    This. Dumb. DUMB.
    Waterslide and Brookie like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information