Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: White shooter opens fire in New Zealand Mosques, kills at least 27

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    And Trump has tweeted his "warmest sympathies", whatever those are. He doesn't give a shit.
    Lunatic Trump was also boasting how he has “Bikers for Trump” to protect him, that he’s got lots of police and “tough guys” on his side. What a complete clown. He is equating the Dems are some kind of “threat” and he’s also tweeting how Dems are all Anti-Semites. He needs a damn lobotomy I’m sick of his delusional ramblings. This is what emboldens these right wing lunatic shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

What the actual fuck? Is this a parody?
    Plus, wasn’t one of the shooters Australian? You’d think he’s be a little considerate. Also, I love how in his twisted mind this is “violent vigilantism”, because of course it’s only terrorism if the perpetrators are brown.
    Actually i’m not that surprised, given the calibre of Australian right wing politicians and their racism and xenophobia, and the people that vote for them.

I wish this was fake, it’s not. Many of this clown’s tweets were getting removed last night by thousands reporting his racist xenophobic ass. I used to follow these 2 Aussies on twitter for over 5 years and since Trump was elected they’ve shown their true colors and retweet racist bigoted shit on the daily. I checked to see what their reaction would be on this horrible massacre and one rertweeted a tweet that basically said “what do you expect? Westerners have been the victims of Islam and this was only bound to happen.”
    Brookie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Something interesting has been happening on a particular web site this morning. It is a site that is used to host videos and news items related to them. It also has a lot of white-supremacists posters. It has been up and down a lot this morning. I'm almost positive it is because admins there are furiously trying to keep the livestreamed videos from being posted. And also keeping people from posting racists comments in response to the generic news videos announcing the event.

Had to share ,This happened to me today I tell my whats app groups to turn off autoplay since i have seen 2 sec of some very disturbing footage and most of them are not so internet savy.
    one of the woman of my whats app group has seen it, calls is fake. I tell her for sure not fake, she blames it on a guy playing too many video games, I reply no this is clearly a case of white supremacy. ( I am the only white person in this conversation) She then shares the Anning statement and this is right. Flabbergasted, I start messaging my husband. Isn't ... husband muslim (he went to school with him)? HE IS. I am not sure about the state of their marriage but ... AND she says he agrees with her WOT???

Has Alex Jones accused all these people of being crisis actors yet? At least his followers are too poor to fly out New Zealand to harass the family members of the dead.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Something interesting has been happening on a particular web site this morning. It is a site that is used to host videos and news items related to them. It also has a lot of white-supremacists posters. It has been up and down a lot this morning. I'm almost positive it is because admins there are furiously trying to keep the livestreamed videos from being posted. And also keeping people from posting racists comments in response to the generic news videos announcing the event.
    YouTube?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Liveleak
    Waterslide likes this.

The Australian asshole’s claims that Muslims are killing people on an industrial scale is particularly hilarious when you stop to think about the millions of people killed by white people throughout history in the name of religion, land, money, racial superiority, etc
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yes, I would say that the only way a white person could claim to remember when muslim hordes were killing Europeans is if they were a time traveler from before 1400. Or after 1800 and were on a few of those American ships that Thomas Jefferson invaded Libya over. Since then, though, it's been a tremendous ass kicking in the other direction.
    Waterslide, sputnik and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Has Alex Jones accused all these people of being crisis actors yet? At least his followers are too poor to fly out New Zealand to harass the family members of the dead.
    I heard this morning New Zealand actually stopped flights coming from Australia if not all flights. They didn’t want any copy cat racist fuckfaces coming for revenge. I haven’t checked out Alex yet. But sadly I have seen tweets from people from Australia who saw the video who claim it’s fake. it’s surreal.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    This MAGAt “White lives matter” loser supposedly posted this on 8chan about the attack. I am listening to a guy from New Zealand on the radio who is in Los Angeles say he heard a rumor from back home there are other shootings going on. Please god, I hope this is not true. Is there really a big white supremacy gathering In Australia?

It kills me these white boys calling anyone brown an invader. Whites are not native to Australia and New Zealand or the US.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

Speaking as a Australian, is anyone interested in the reaction here? Hint: nobody is blaming Trump. Believe it or not, most Aussies don’t give a shit about him either way.
    Janet296 and effie2 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I don’t think the question of whether or not Australians think trump is to blame is high on the list of pressing questions anyone wants answered in the wake of this terrorist attack but given the public statement by that racist senator is quickly making its way all over the world, and the fact that the ringleader appears to be an Australian, i would imagine most Australians would be keen to condemn both?
    Last edited by sputnik; March 15th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

ETA: never mind
    Last edited by Nevan; March 15th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Speaking as a Australian, is anyone interested in the reaction here? Hint: nobody is blaming Trump. Believe it or not, most Aussies don’t give a shit about him either way.
    The shift to the right is global in scope; Trump is only a symptom.

I am curious, though, what Pauline Hanson has to say about it all.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

I am curious, though, what Pauline Hanson has to say about it all.
    Me too Bitter. In fact I’ve been trolling her twitter page all day.... checking in....and guess what? CRICKETS.

And NOT this kind:

THIS KIND:

Her last tweet was 21 hours ago. Typical. She’s nothing but a cart-horse.
    Brookie likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information