Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: White Male Beaten In Mobile, Alabama- Attackers: "This is for Trayvon"

Hit By Ban Bus!

No, just the fact that he ran inside and got knives to chase the kids off and he's fought repeatedly in the past. But we'll see if it's true. To me he reminds me of a redneck skin head type (not necessarily a neo nazi) that is racist and lashes out. It won't surprise me to find out that it is true but time will have to tell. It doesn't justify what happened to him. The idea of mob retaliation in any form for any reason is very scary. So is the way people just read headlines and get outraged without all the facts. The second article paints a slightly different picture. And I'm sure future articles will as well.

An example, there's a difference between the mob forming and stomping out to the task with the motive of "Justice for Trayvon" and one person in the mob saying "well this is justice for Trayvon" at the end of the attack, which is what the evidence so far shows. They have two people who heard the same man say this. The way the title reads it suggests that retaliation for Trayvon was part of the motivation. The way the article actually reads, and the subsequent article was that this man has threatened these kids repeatedly in the past, even with knives for playing basketball and refusing to move for traffic, and the parents and family members got mad.
    Last edited by monk; April 25th, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Yet another manipulative headline that gets people into a feeding frenzy. The guy looks like a skinhead. It's no surprise he's had trouble with everyone black or white in the past. Still the idea of mob retaliation is scary.
    Yes, and George Zimmerman thought Trayvon Martin looked threatening and dangerous too, right?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No, just the fact that he ran inside and got knives to chase the kids off and he's fought repeatedly in the past. But we'll see if it's true. To me he reminds me of a redneck skin head type (not necessarily a neo nazi) that is racist and lashes out. It won't surprise me to find out that it is true but time will have to tell. It doesn't justify what happened to him. The idea of mob retaliation in any form for any reason is very scary. So is the way people just read headlines and get outraged without all the facts. The second article paints a slightly different picture. And I'm sure future articles will as well.
    Since he was bleeding from both sides of his head, I'm wondering if the reason his hair was so short was so they could suture him up a little more effectively.
    monk and shedevilang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yes, and George Zimmerman thought Trayvon Martin looked threatening and dangerous too, right?

Gotta love the hypocrisy.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I edited the above post. But those are both good points.

Ummm aren't skinheads usually somewhat bald or completely bald?? I'm just saying....
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Ummm aren't skinheads usually somewhat bald or completely bald?? I'm just saying....
    yeah, that's WHY they call those bastards skin heads (I think). Usually covered in swastika tats and other such hateful shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Maybe he was one of those hippie skinheads!
    shedevilang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Maybe he was one of those hippie skinheads!
    *wonders if it's possible to be both those things*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

they hate you, but they're too baked to do anything about it.
    monk and Lalique like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I edited the above post. But those are both good points.

Yeah, if you say so.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Based on the accusations forom angry neighbors, News 5 did some digging and learned Owens has a violent track record. The Mobile County Metro Jail log shows police have arrested Owens numerous times over the past 12 years for things like domestic violence, assault and sex abuse. His first arrest was November 4, 1990 for assault. The last time officers transported Owens to jail was last March on a domestic violence charge.

No Arrests In Matthew Owens Beating, Tensions High | WKRG

Police continue to downplay the Trayvon Martin connection to the beating. But a neighbor confirms what his sister told News 5. The neighbor, too scared to go on camera, told News 5's Lauren Vargas that they heard one of the suspects say "This is justice for Trayvon" as she drove away.

So, basically, what I'm getting here is that you're as screwed up as the media.

They wrongfully play up the 'mob beats white man for Trayvon revenge' angle, and you accuse the guy of being a neo nazi skinhead based on a photo from his bed in ICU.
    shedevilang likes this.

He's got a really short haircut and there is a "69" next to the top of his head. Clearly, this guy is trouble.
    nancydrew likes this.

I really think there are a lot of powers that be who want to incite a race war and impose martial law. Trayvon's shooting, the shootings in Tulsa that happened a few weeks ago, this particular attack being played up by the media as some sort of revenge by blacks for other hate crimes going on, the upcoming 20th anniversary of the LA riots, etc. I get the feeling that there are powers that be who want to fan the flames and start riots during an election year. It's really scary, and I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but it's so transparent and obvious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information