Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: White Male Beaten In Mobile, Alabama- Attackers: "This is for Trayvon"

  1. #16
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    No, just the fact that he ran inside and got knives to chase the kids off and he's fought repeatedly in the past. But we'll see if it's true. To me he reminds me of a redneck skin head type (not necessarily a neo nazi) that is racist and lashes out. It won't surprise me to find out that it is true but time will have to tell. It doesn't justify what happened to him. The idea of mob retaliation in any form for any reason is very scary. So is the way people just read headlines and get outraged without all the facts. The second article paints a slightly different picture. And I'm sure future articles will as well.

    An example, there's a difference between the mob forming and stomping out to the task with the motive of "Justice for Trayvon" and one person in the mob saying "well this is justice for Trayvon" at the end of the attack, which is what the evidence so far shows. They have two people who heard the same man say this. The way the title reads it suggests that retaliation for Trayvon was part of the motivation. The way the article actually reads, and the subsequent article was that this man has threatened these kids repeatedly in the past, even with knives for playing basketball and refusing to move for traffic, and the parents and family members got mad.
    Last edited by monk; April 25th, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

  2. #17
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Yet another manipulative headline that gets people into a feeding frenzy. The guy looks like a skinhead. It's no surprise he's had trouble with everyone black or white in the past. Still the idea of mob retaliation is scary.
    Yes, and George Zimmerman thought Trayvon Martin looked threatening and dangerous too, right?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #18
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    No, just the fact that he ran inside and got knives to chase the kids off and he's fought repeatedly in the past. But we'll see if it's true. To me he reminds me of a redneck skin head type (not necessarily a neo nazi) that is racist and lashes out. It won't surprise me to find out that it is true but time will have to tell. It doesn't justify what happened to him. The idea of mob retaliation in any form for any reason is very scary. So is the way people just read headlines and get outraged without all the facts. The second article paints a slightly different picture. And I'm sure future articles will as well.
    Since he was bleeding from both sides of his head, I'm wondering if the reason his hair was so short was so they could suture him up a little more effectively.
    monk and shedevilang like this.

  4. #19
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yes, and George Zimmerman thought Trayvon Martin looked threatening and dangerous too, right?

    Gotta love the hypocrisy.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    I edited the above post. But those are both good points.

  6. #21
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,735

    Default

    Ummm aren't skinheads usually somewhat bald or completely bald?? I'm just saying....
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  7. #22
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Ummm aren't skinheads usually somewhat bald or completely bald?? I'm just saying....
    yeah, that's WHY they call those bastards skin heads (I think). Usually covered in swastika tats and other such hateful shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #23
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Ummm aren't skinheads usually somewhat bald or completely bald?? I'm just saying....
    Maybe he was one of those hippie skinheads!
    shedevilang likes this.

  9. #24
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Maybe he was one of those hippie skinheads!
    *wonders if it's possible to be both those things*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  10. #25
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    they hate you, but they're too baked to do anything about it.
    monk and Lalique like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #26
    Elite Member hustle4alivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    I edited the above post. But those are both good points.

    Yeah, if you say so.

  12. #27
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Based on the accusations forom angry neighbors, News 5 did some digging and learned Owens has a violent track record. The Mobile County Metro Jail log shows police have arrested Owens numerous times over the past 12 years for things like domestic violence, assault and sex abuse. His first arrest was November 4, 1990 for assault. The last time officers transported Owens to jail was last March on a domestic violence charge.



    No Arrests In Matthew Owens Beating, Tensions High | WKRG



    Police continue to downplay the Trayvon Martin connection to the beating. But a neighbor confirms what his sister told News 5. The neighbor, too scared to go on camera, told News 5's Lauren Vargas that they heard one of the suspects say "This is justice for Trayvon" as she drove away.

  13. #28
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    So, basically, what I'm getting here is that you're as screwed up as the media.

    They wrongfully play up the 'mob beats white man for Trayvon revenge' angle, and you accuse the guy of being a neo nazi skinhead based on a photo from his bed in ICU.
    shedevilang likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #29
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,259

    Default

    He's got a really short haircut and there is a "69" next to the top of his head. Clearly, this guy is trouble.
    nancydrew likes this.

  15. #30
    Elite Member hustle4alivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,502

    Default

    I really think there are a lot of powers that be who want to incite a race war and impose martial law. Trayvon's shooting, the shootings in Tulsa that happened a few weeks ago, this particular attack being played up by the media as some sort of revenge by blacks for other hate crimes going on, the upcoming 20th anniversary of the LA riots, etc. I get the feeling that there are powers that be who want to fan the flames and start riots during an election year. It's really scary, and I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but it's so transparent and obvious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 14th, 2011, 08:15 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: August 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM
  3. The Red Army Choir and the Leningrad Cowboys do "Sweet Home Alabama"
    By ManxMouse in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2008, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: September 14th, 2007, 11:33 AM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: July 1st, 2006, 12:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •